Tracks Virginia International Raceway WIP

Self service :)

T3.jpg

This is the mod of the year for me, I'm loving this track, Reizas version is already fantastic.
As soon as it's been released I'll put it on my server.

When you get this into track, don't be shy to explore the scenery ;-) As usual with Darren's work the scenery is not just the visuals. Go into those parking lots and look for access and exit roads. You are set to explore some of the State of Virginia ;):)

Those who remember Darren's Barbagallo few years ago will know what I mean. Others will have to pick their jaws from the floor when they realise what is the size of land and scenery recreated in this project.

My hat off to entire crew* who worked on research and development.

*)I am not one of them, I am just lucky to be Darren's simracing mate since early GTR2 times, so I was able to play with WIP. He probably expected some feedback from me, but I was **** beta tester, I just kept going around, smiling widely untill my face muscles started to hurt...

Last edited:
please not long beach, theres a ripped version out there, dunno if it's from iracing or not, but no fun too be had there at all, so itching for a blast of vir, please let it be today or tomorrow as I go out drinking at weekend and it no fun driving pished lol

When you get this into track, don't be shy to explore the scenery ;-) As usual with Darren's work the scenery is not just the visuals. Go into those parking lots and look for access and exit roads. You are set to explore some of the State of Virginia ;):)

Those who remember Darren's Barbagallo few years ago will know what I mean. Others will have to pick their jaws from the floor when they realise what is the size of land and scenery recreated in this project.

My hat off to entire crew* who worked on research and development.
I love to see a post like that. Seeing users speak so highly of the work and creation of others especially regarding the passion and dedication that goes into producing such a quality product like this. I'm a huge fan of Darren's Barbagallo and am drooling at the thoughts of this version of the beloved VIR.

Getting ready to go to work here but if you guys would go ahead and release this thing, I'll just call the boss and let him know something's suddenly come up and I won't be in today. Turns out I gotta make an emergency drive to Virginia. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back