Tracks Virginia International Raceway WIP

Just ran a 19 car gt3 race on VIR and wow , absolutely the best ai car race ive had in ages . This track has some stunning corners that are so much fun to drive ! What an underated track , monza silverstone spa are not a patch on VIR!

It's scratch built and it didn't come from RTB so should perform just fine....
I don't have problems with RTB tracks, than again I rarely run AI on those.

Someone should analyze the really old "Sesto GP" mod track. Somehow the modder managed to make the track run at under 6 fps on my machine ;)

• ronniej

It will be a great addition to AC. I'm really looking forward to this track.

Just wanted to come in and say I was lucky enough to get a beta build yesterday and man what a great track. This track is very well put together and the level of detail is simply amazing. The only thing I didn't like much was the road textures. So I asked Darren if I could play around with it a bit. After a few hours I came up with something that had a little more character without looking too weathered. Remember VIR has a recent repave of the main circuit.

Overall it runs very very well and looks amazing.

I've said it before, but if I was running Kunos, I would be snapping up Lilski and Darren to work on these circuits. I would imagine creating these circuits at home and being paid for it would be a win-win for everybody.

I would sell the track as DLC and split profits. Can you imagine the money these guys would make?

Just wanted to come in and say I was lucky enough to get a beta build yesterday and man what a great track. This track is very well put together and the level of detail is simply amazing. The only thing I didn't like much was the road textures. So I asked Darren if I could play around with it a bit. After a few hours I came up with something that had a little more character without looking too weathered. Remember VIR has a recent repave of the main circuit.

Can't wait to see it. Your RIR textures are top-notch.

But does it have a blimp?

No blimps in Virginia. We shoot them down. Everyone here knows that they're just airborne government revenuer spies trying to sniff out our moonshine stills. :cautious:

Patriot Course is unlike anything I've ever driven. All that elevation, blind crests and trick turns makes for a wild ride.
p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

I think yall will like it. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%