Skins Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack High Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also a problem of the dds not saved with 6 mip maps. That would allow to run lower graphics setting if needed…
I will check to see what settings the dds files are saved as. I would expect this to happen to all cars as they would have all been saved the same way

@NWRAP @Rob Fitness have you encountered this problem with the reynolds/baird car from rd10?View attachment 168904

Car has been fixed and will be corrected when we release the next update

It is also a problem of the dds not saved with 6 mip maps. That would allow to run lower graphics setting if needed…

Turns out that this car was saved with no mipmaps BUT all other cars have been so im not sure why this one has none since no DDS settings have been changed.

Thanks for the tip :)

Just put the finishing touches onto Craig Lowndes 2017 car, a little bit of artistic license was taken given the different shapes of the car model.

Lowndes_2017.jpg

We hope to have the update out in the next week or two and will include more skins for you all to enjoy in a high res pack (4096x4096) and also a lower res pack (2048x2048)

New update available.

We have had to split the mod up to fit in with the RD file size limits and have done so as follows (the others will be uploaded ASAP).

This version 3 update has only the 2016 liveries in 4096x4096

A new low res 2048x2048 version is being uploaded at the time of writing this post.

A high res version of all the additional Historic cars in 4096x4096

A low res version of the historic cars 2048x2048

Sorry to have to split it up :(

Sorry for reliving the post, but after I updated the game to last version, I have this error everytime a Holden car is loading "Error loading mesh file SUPERV8_ARMS2_OFF.GMT to memory" I re-installed the mod but doesn't works.. is a problem with the Holden car, because Ford and Nissan works without problems. Any idea?

To fix the issue with the "Error loading mesh file SUPERV8_ARMS2_OFF.GMT to memory" do the following

Run a steam integrity check on your install and it should fix it, these skin packs do not replace any game files and the integrity fix will replace any of the files the EEC mod overwrites.

I don't have the Ford and Nissan mod but I would like to have the Holden skins. What do I need to do with this mod to get those or is that possible? I tried downloading the other older skin pack but it kept freezing up AMS and causing errors.

I don't have the Ford and Nissan mod but I would like to have the Holden skins. What do I need to do with this mod to get those or is that possible? I tried downloading the other older skin pack but it kept freezing up AMS and causing errors.

you should be able to download the skinpack and only install the Holden skins. If it breaks it then run an integrity check

I cannot get this mod to work full stop. all I get is a 3car icon in the original V8 slot nothing on P2 and i cannot choose the Ford or Nissan, the Holden skins are stock but If i select ALL CARS/TRACKS they show but game crashes on track load screen. I am using this mod in JSGME manager so the readme is not correct or its me being a complete Co@k ....Any help or info to get it working would be great cheers.

When installing the base mod by EEC do not include the following file SuperV8Update.mas

There are no other files that cause issues that I have been able to find

Thanks NWRAP...I found my problem... it was the route files I had wrong, the Talent file was in the wrong place As I don't use mods in the original game files, I create them in Jsgme mod manager and i had it set wrong... Work Lovely now cheers

HELP! I can see the Virgin Supercars icon on the selection menu, and I can see all the cars are available for selection. But when I go to race the cars don't have a cockpit and are all white. Also, the track is very slow to load up.
Can anyone assist me with what I'm doing wrong please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back