Skins Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack High Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
The readme does say to delete the whole folder though not just the liveries?

It also says
"1. Delete all of the following folders BEFORE (re)installing BOTH the vehicle mod & Skin Pack Vers. 2"

So assuming you deleted the folders and reinstalled the Vehicle MOD & then the skin pack it should work :)

do I need to reinstall the vehicle MOD?

Yes as per the readme #1.

or you can restore from trash UNLESS you permanently deleted the following files

FordV8_Upgrades.ini
FordV8_Spinner.gen
FordV8_maps
FordV8
FordV8_cockpitinfo.ini
FordV8.gen

NissanV8_Upgrades.ini
NissanV8_Spinner.gen
Nissan_maps
NissanV8
NissanV8_cockpitinfo.ini
NissanV8.gen

Gday Guys.

New to Auto today, thanks for the great work you have done. Got the Commodores running, but as mentioned previous having problems with others. Can anyone provide links to the add ons required please? I tried searching around and led to "download.extremefactor site" but all the links a buggy or spammed and nothing will download.
Once again thanks, these skins and the Bathurst track have been the best PC version for me yet and I havent even set me wheel up yet, just using xbox controller to check it out. lols

Cheers Bob

Gday Guys.

New to Auto today, thanks for the great work you have done. Got the Commodores running, but as mentioned previous having problems with others. Can anyone provide links to the add ons required please? I tried searching around and led to "download.extremefactor site" but all the links a buggy or spammed and nothing will download.
Once again thanks, these skins and the Bathurst track have been the best PC version for me yet and I havent even set me wheel up yet, just using xbox controller to check it out. lols

Cheers Bob

There is a link in the readme file to where to download the Vehicle mod

Thanks guys for your wonderfull work, if i can help with anything just let me know, like to make a donation, were can i do that,
Regards Tonny/The Netherlands

Hi Tonny, Firstly thanks for the offer to help and you never know we may just call on you :)

We greatly appreciate your offer to make a donation and I will send you a PM with some paypal details as im not sure if we are allowed to post direct details on the forums.

Cheers
Nigel

There is a link in the readme file to where to download the Vehicle mod
Thankyou champ. Herpa derpa me didn't read it. lols
Got me G920 wheel hooked up. Can get it set up for Reiza cars and open tracks pretty good, get to Bathurst and no so good at all. Off to do some research.
I might have a go at painting at some stage. I have done quite a few planes in War Thunder. File setup similar.
Thanks Bob

What the 69 liveries not enough for you?

We are actually doing more though but not sure when we will release them or if they will be individuals

no, 69 is enough for me, but i have a mod that has a few liveries you guys havent done, which is the SIMHQ_historic skins pack for GSCE.

no, 69 is enough for me, but i have a mod that has a few liveries you guys havent done, which is the SIMHQ_historic skins pack for GSCE.

Cool BUT potentially you have skins we have done and just not released yet because we are bast*rds...LOL

Will hae to look and see whats in the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years