1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

VIR Virginia International Raceway

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Esotic, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

2. Its a nice track, drives very funny with this ups and downs and the converter tool is very easy to use, works very well, but... this graphic really, really need a push up to SCE standard. Sky texture ? nothing, its a blank blue wall. It remember me of grand prix 1992 or something. :O_o: :D

Im waiting for patricks work, if he will do it.

Thx for sharing the converter.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  3. VIR has won the bonus track voting, so it's coming directly from reiza in the future ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Great ! Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Can i see the voting page ? Where is it ?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  5. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

You can't see the voting page (or Reiza forum) unless you donated to the crowd funding.

6. Understand, thx.

7. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

No problem at all. Keep in mind you can still support Reiza and you'll get access to betas for $25. The betas have been a lot of fun (V8 supercars and now Lancer cup cars).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

I like tracks to look good, but I'm more concerned at how well they run. I tried a nurburgring track and it caused my fps to drop. I feel like most other tracks, especially the official ones, do not.

9. So what car won the voting thing?

10. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

We're still in the process of voting.
    The top 5 cars of vote #1 will be the entries for a 2nd vote.
    The winner of that will be the community chosen car.

11. Can you tell me which cars are in the top 5 at the moment?

12. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Nope, sorry. The voting only concerns the people who contributed to the campaign - we'll announce the result once it's done :)

13. You Cheeky little Basta.... LOL Just Kidding

I guess i need to donate then XD

14. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

As an fyi, I was able to easily drop in some high quality rfactor sky textures into these locations. The sky textures I found might actually look too good. :p

15. So glad to see that VIR is in the works. I think it is one of the top road racing courses in the USA. And it has some interesting alternate configurations. If you like S's and hills....this is a track for you...

http://virnow.com/track/configurations/

Mike
    Lifetime Rf2 License holder
    Started with GPL back in 1998...
    Next was Rf1.then Rf2