1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage / Vintage Replica @ Goodwood - Wednesday November 16th 2011 - *Cancelled*

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Nov 11, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
    Class:
    Track: Goodwood (Download)
    Weather: Dry
    Vintage skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification 1 - Vintage
    20:30 GMT: Race 1 - Vintage (12 laps)
    Qualification 2 - Vintage replica (20 minutes)
    Race 2 - Vintage replica (16 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    *Cancelled*

2. Inspired by a recent GTL event and this bit of video :D

If enough people decide to stay afterwards, we can also have a Mäkiauto race :D

3. Bump. Nobody interested in this one? If there's any specific reason, do share.

4. You know me, I'm not a Vintage fan, also I have a GSC race here tomorrow and another Friday for the Osella League. So will skip it.

5. I would but im working. weekday races are no good for me

6. Ok, we're gonna scrap this one. Hopefully more interest next week, probably an Abarth race, or a combo of sorts.

7. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Hello Senad,

I had nothing against this week's race, it looked good to me. Just unable to race as much at the moment.

8. I absolutely love the vintage. It's the best car in sim racing. I'll be keeping an eye out for this race.

9. Sorry for missing this, but i got stuck in Skyrim. :D

10. I would've probably driven it, but I'm lazy (I guess you noticed that already :redface:) and tend to sign up in the very last moment. I guess I need to start trying to do it earlier.