1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage @ Aosta sport - Wednesday January 23rd 2012

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jan 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Vintage
    Track: Aosta sport
    Weather: dry
    Vintage skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race (24 laps, ~40 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Grzesiek Zabielski
    2. Tamas Klein
    3. Adam Farmer
    4. Jorge Alves
    5. Daniel Ouff
    6. Christian Grzybofski
    7. Daniel Hansson
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
  2. Vintage now?...
    I'm in!
  3. Not much interest in the Abarths, so figured time for a change.

It's one of my favourite cars, so I hope to be there as well.
  4. I'm also in, and I think I'll come to all nkpro race from now on
  5. Server is up.

Changed a setting, so that now it will not be possible to join during a Race session; only in Practice and Qualification.
  6. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Sign me up please!
  7. Im in
  8. I'll try and make this one...even though it's like trying to turn a ship in a swimming pool, the vintage is stupid fun to try and control.

Anyone know how to force the sequential shifter of a G25 on for these - my H shifter is jumping out of gears all the time - without having to remap the controller buttons?
  9. On settings/controller/shifter uncheck the "use shifter" and you will drive with sequential paddles ... if you want to use shifter up/down you have to remap on controller/advanced
  10. Sign me up too!
  11. I know the practice has already started, but sign me up!
  12. Me too pls!

Edit: Sry for posting now,but i just joined the server without realising that today is wednesday! I know that u cant put me now Senad(whenever see my post),cause already server is in quals..
    Or u can? Anyway i screwed up xD
  13. Good fights and clean driving:thumbsup:
    Was a shame Theo and Zabielsky didnt make it:(
  14. I wanted to run with ya'll but I couldn't make more than three or four laps without spinning out....very challenging combo and didn't feel comfortable enough to be on track with others.

What kind of lap times were ya'll running?
  15. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Thanks Senad for a fantastic car/track combo.

Congrats to Jorge, you and Christian drove incredibly consistently in such a tricky car. Great racing by all.

I was lucky that I could practise this afternoon and it helped me make not too many mistakes. Everyone looking foward to AC should be playing this whilst they wait!

Vaggelis - you really should have raced - it didn't need to be official!

Michael - the best way to meet the challenge is to jump into a race. Lap times tonight probably averaged 1:21 to 1:23, but I was 9 seconds off the pace when I started racing here!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yes guys i know but i thought it was monday or tuesday and joined server to practise a bit to see if i like the combo..Then in quals i saw messages like "good luck" etc..
    I said oh crap today is wednesday xD I run here to post in case i could race but i realized that server should be restarted so..
    Anyway it was funny xD
  17. LOL Vaggelis :)

For future reference, feel free to join whenever, regardless of signing up. The list is there mostly so other people know who or if anyone will be there, at least for me.

I turned off the mid-race joining, because it caused trouble for some people before, and it's not necessary anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. After many months that i was inactive this race woke up my racing enthousiasm so much.Nice race with this little monster and Jorge was so fast and steady for me.I wasnt able for the second race cause the first exhausted me!I hope to race again next week with a good combo like this one and more drivers on track!Also nice to race with some familiar people like Adam!Cheers everyone!
  19. Any preferences guys? Another Vintage or Vintage Replica perhaps? I was thinking Newbury.
  20. Every setting is welcome for me but i prefer cars without much setup choises cause i am really dummie.Cars like abarth,vintage,vintage replica are prefered but whatever,i enjoy to race at all!