1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

ViewSonic VP2250WB

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hi all.

I have been reading reviews for sometime now regarding this monitor. Its a 22inch. I am not sure about running games on it. Has anyone used the monitor before or still using it? Would you recommend them. I am on the verge of getting 3 of them for triple screen. But before I do, thought of asking you guys first.

I am hoping someone can let me know if I should or stay clear of it.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have the VX2240WB and i can say that i,m satisfied with it, i know its not the same one but i think its a good comparaison.

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Thanks Yves, I am checking on compartibility with the new ATI cards to use Eyefinity if the screens will work.

How much did you buy yours?

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

when i bought it it was the brand new model on the market but my friend bought the same one approx. 6 months ago and it was something like 250$ CAD if i remember correctly, mine was about 100$ more but its been almost 2 years now.

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Yves I ended up getting three VA2226w. Connected two already, unfortunately I dont have space for the third one on the desk yet lol.

So far I am impressed with the build quality of these models. Waiting on ATI 5870 to go down in price now. Triple screen here I come. :)

Thanks for your input m8.

6. Send it me, while you make space :th_wink: