1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ViewSonic VP2250WB

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hi all.

I have been reading reviews for sometime now regarding this monitor. Its a 22inch. I am not sure about running games on it. Has anyone used the monitor before or still using it? Would you recommend them. I am on the verge of getting 3 of them for triple screen. But before I do, thought of asking you guys first.

I am hoping someone can let me know if I should or stay clear of it.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have the VX2240WB and i can say that i,m satisfied with it, i know its not the same one but i think its a good comparaison.

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Thanks Yves, I am checking on compartibility with the new ATI cards to use Eyefinity if the screens will work.

How much did you buy yours?

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

when i bought it it was the brand new model on the market but my friend bought the same one approx. 6 months ago and it was something like 250$ CAD if i remember correctly, mine was about 100$ more but its been almost 2 years now.

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Yves I ended up getting three VA2226w. Connected two already, unfortunately I dont have space for the third one on the desk yet lol.

So far I am impressed with the build quality of these models. Waiting on ATI 5870 to go down in price now. Triple screen here I come. :)

Thanks for your input m8.

6. Send it me, while you make space :th_wink: