• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

[Video] Round 5 Canada - Faster Than Speed @480FPS!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Carlos Hernandez, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Carlos Hernandez

Carlos Hernandez

Ratings:
    +152
    Fifth round of a series of 15 videos I will be doing this season for Formula SimRacing League.

We've had some technical issues so it's been impossible to make the video before. Apologizes for that inconvenient.

Just a day after the race we show you our HotLap around this track, the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit. The time set was a 1:15.110 and the car was driven by our new driver, Thomas Mundy.

Enjoy the lap, and Go FTS!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Scrambles

Scrambles
    Mower of Lawns Premium

Ratings:
    +610
    Usually I find hotlap videos boring.....but I'm really enjoying these split-screen FTS 2013 videos.

Only criticism I can make is to maybe zoom in ever-so-slighty to get rid of the fish-eye effect more on the T-Cam angle.

Just being picky ;) Great videos FTS! Go go for 2013!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlos Hernandez

Carlos Hernandez

Ratings:
    +152
    I'm really proud of you liking my videos Simon, it really means a lot since you have been doing top videos for a long time here. Thanks a lot.

And yes, you're right about that effect by the way. The problem was the replay file was a bit corrupted in the T-Cam (the famous bug which make helmets disappear, that's really annoying for video edits and for sure you'll know what I mean) and I had to go manually on the alternative cams and move the cam until something similar to the actual T-Cam.

Not that bad result after all haha ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scrambles

Scrambles
    Mower of Lawns Premium

Ratings:
    +610

*sigh*
    I still have nightmares about that bug :confused: