Video on SimRaceTV

SRTV have got our race down as World Series on their website rather than World Trophy. Just checked and the World Series video is actually our race. Somebody might wanna tell them this.

I have to say as well, I know commentating is difficult and camerawork is difficult because I've worked on it before myself but can we try and concentrate on something other than the top 5-8 cars occasionally. In the midfield there was all sorts of manic things going on. At one point a couple of seconds in front of me three cars were battling and the broadcast picked absolutely none of this. The whole time was spent talking about Brljak and Aalberts even when nothing was going on up front.

The broadcast was really good quality in terms of pictures this week though so well done on that.

Javier Alvarez

www.positive-simracing.com
I sincerely appreciated the work of the commentators and I would also emphasize the excellent idea of Scott Wilde.

Broadcast is a key element for dissemination and general awareness of our "projects". For this reason, during the Friday, I sent an email to all the people I would like to get involved in supporting Positive SimRacing in 2013. We mobilized 5 - 10 viewers yesterday.

Some of them called me after the race to congratulate us for the 15th position :). Others posted a comment in internal forums and hence more people will be interested in next race.
We include a English and Spanish preview in our webpage to raise the interest for the broadcast (http://www.positive-simracing.com/).

But it is true that only if we are lapped we would have the opportunity of a "minute of glory". That happens also in F1, as HRT and Marussia are not the focus of much attention in broadcasting, but I believe that at the end, this is better for FSR.

I would suggest to send some highlights to the commentators, for example: first race of Team XYZ or driver John Doe joins TeamXYZ, etc. this would give some additional information to the commentators helping in their aweosome work.

P.D. Most of the comments I received yesterday after the broadcasting were related to the "very proffesional broadcasting".

Javier Alvarez

www.positive-simracing.com
Good luck to the Broadcast services today. I have sent an email to more than 20 people expecting that Positive SimRacing can put the two cars on track... beginnings are not easy, but enjoying the travel is what really matters.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 10.0%
  • €3001-5000