Video of the Day: Shake that *ss

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Davy Vandevenne, our resident cameraman and part-time hobby drifter of extremely large Formula Truck vehicles, took the Automobilista Super Trucks out for a spin and you can see the result in this little video.

If one of our favorite all-time motorsport heroes Robby Gordon can drift and jump these brutal machines in real life we can at least try to do the same in the virtual world with the upcoming PC racing title Automobilista.

If you like our videos make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay tuned for more.

Show us your car control by adding your own Automobilista (drift and racing) videos to RaceTube.

Great video. Robby Gordon, huh? That's impressive. Didn't think many paid attention to him, but for diversity of driving (my test) he's impossible to ignore. Can they map the Baja 1000? That would be the ultimate. I'd call the emergency room in advance and let them know about the coming blood clots in my legs.

The suspension seems fantastic. Reiza, has worked hard on it.
It will be a great title. I just hope that if you have much pull and fame, continue with the same path working.

I do not want to give names of other games that have a lot of fame are gone by the arcade driving.

Reiza great, keep it up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back