1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Video of the Day: Shake that *ss

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Bram, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Davy Vandevenne, our resident cameraman and part-time hobby drifter of extremely large Formula Truck vehicles, took the Automobilista Super Trucks out for a spin and you can see the result in this little video.

If one of our favorite all-time motorsport heroes Robby Gordon can drift and jump these brutal machines in real life we can at least try to do the same in the virtual world with the upcoming PC racing title Automobilista.

If you like our videos make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay tuned for more.

Show us your car control by adding your own Automobilista (drift and racing) videos to RaceTube.
    • Like Like x 35
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Love these things, there an absolute blast!
  3. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Great vid! The first time I raced these beasts in the first corner I flipped over, not telling what happened when I jumped, it only took me two laps before I crawled back into the V8's :)
  4. xnorb

Premium Member

I didn't even dare touching them yet :D

Some very nice drifting there.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium Member

I can already see the club events :D
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Need a couple more ramps!!! They look amazing though and some serious drifting!! Lol :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Niels_at_home

Reiza Studios

Ahh see, that's how you drive em! :)
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You must be very proud.
    Fantastic work once again, professor. :D
  9. hex

I've seen in couple of onboards drivers use handbrake(?) right before entering corners. Is it what you suppose to do in order to make the corner easier? :)
  10. budlix

Wheel Rotator Premium Member

Would invite jumps over the horizont into blind corner etc. :)
    What if I will bypass or miss that jumpy-ramp? Some cut-track penalty occurs?
  11. Rob

XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Great video. Robby Gordon, huh? That's impressive. Didn't think many paid attention to him, but for diversity of driving (my test) he's impossible to ignore. Can they map the Baja 1000? That would be the ultimate. I'd call the emergency room in advance and let them know about the coming blood clots in my legs.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. Looks amazing!
  13. Toymoi

Premium Member

The suspension seems fantastic. Reiza, has worked hard on it.
    It will be a great title. I just hope that if you have much pull and fame, continue with the same path working.

I do not want to give names of other games that have a lot of fame are gone by the arcade driving.

Reiza great, keep it up.
  14. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

I'd love to have something like that on a dirt track for Xbox1 so I can use my TX. That is totally awesome stuff!
  15. I'm waiting for someone to convert or make some off-road/dirt tracks for these trucks :).
  16. Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking forum.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016