• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Video: Forza Motorsport 4 announcement

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Bram Hengeveld, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,400

Release date: Fall 2011

2. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Shame there wasn't much in the way of actual in game content but I suppose its early days yet. I'm a big fan of the Forza series and I'm hoping they up the multiplayer limit to 16.

3. Mark Spaeth

Mark Spaeth

Ratings:
    +0
    What do we need a new forza for? Unless they're incorporating rally, as they seem to portray, I'm not really interested.

4. Fahad Gaffoor

Fahad Gaffoor

Ratings:
    +5
    looking forward to forza.. also hope by that time i will have a wheel for the 360..

5. Dean Thomas

Dean Thomas

Ratings:
    +0
    Top Gear sponsored? So GT5 and FM4 will have the test track?

6. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    From what I've seen posted on the net I think the track may be from the American Top Gear series? maybe they will have both or perhaps GT5 has an exclusive on the UK one so Forza went with the US one?

7. Ramon Alonso

Ramon Alonso

Ratings:
    +23
    Forza 4 is gonna be just plain better than GT5. The newer game always looks better, and GT5 got stuck with GT Prologue graphics, some years old.

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,076
    I think Top Gear track is available for Forza 3. Check Xbox Live Marketplace.

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,076
    I think Forza 3 is better than GT5 and too many friggin Skylines on GT5. Man! every time i see your avatar Ramon ROFLMAO! Can i have your permission to make a tee shirt of your avatar? I'll think of a caption too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.