1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video exporting problem

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rhys Gardiner, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I am in the progress of trying to export a seven-minute long replay to .avi for further editing and uploading to YouTube. However, at a certain point when audio is being exported, the entire thing freezes and an error for Microsoft Visual C++ seems to appear on the taskbar. I cannot open it to see what it says, so I have no idea what to do...

I am running the exporter with Xvid, and have changed the relevant entries in my .PLR file to reflect that.
  2. Just use Fraps to record it instead of export it. :)
    Trial is 30 sec but you can find the full version if you know where to look. :)
  3. I don't want to use Fraps, as it uses up loads of hard disk space. I have been able to export videos from rFactor in the past with no problems.
  4. install DOT NET Framkework
  5. To my knowledge, I've had it installed for ages... like I said, videos in the past have been exporting without issues. It's only the longer ones (~2min+) that freeze.
  6. I have had issues when the HDR Plugin was installed..
  7. I don't have that... graphics have not been altered at all, apart from setting textures and shadows to full.
  8. i wish i knew wat else could be the reason.. but with that sort of error.. it definitely has to be your .net framework.. why not try reinstalling or updating the framework..
  9. I'll give it a go and see what happens.