1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Capture For Race...

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Alessio Fabbri, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Hi all, i'm trying to capture video from race with Fraps.

My settings is 1280x720 at 60Hz ( For HD )
    In fraps 60fps Full Size

I'm working my video with Premiere CS5 and i export for Youtube.

But i'm not satisfied for result.

This my sequence test ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=q_4QsY_2sjk )

Have any of you advise me the best settings for Fraps or Premiere? And there is a program better than fraps.

Thank to all. ( Sorry for my english, it helps me Google Traslator ):cool:
  2. Thaks so much! I Try!
  3. I'm trying to use Msi Afterburn but is not compatible with Race, when i run the game it crashes.
  4. Does it require MSI motherboard? It sounds like it does..
  5. I use it with a Asrock mobo and a Palit gpu.
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hmm I checked the movie, but the quallity isn't as bad as I expected... Why are you not satisfied? What do you miss in it?
  7. Hi.
    I try with Msi but at 1280x720 i see the video jerky. For quality image is best of Fraps.

Marco, i'm not stisfied because details of the video is too grainy, despite the HD resolution. Maybe it's the wrong encoding but i do not know where to change in Premiere. I Try again :)

8. Thank's! I try!
  9. Playclaw crashes any game I try to use it with when I hit the record hotkey =(

I've been using MSI Afterburner for now.. still trying to find the best settings to use for it though, still not entirely happy with it.
  10. Sorry for reviving an old topic but I was wondering how can I fix the sound when I record with FRAPS on my PC; because when ever I record a video it sounds like the game sound was recorded from out-side. (example, being recorded from speaker if you get omy point)

11. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

There is an option in the video section of Fraps to record External sounds as well. Also, there is a tickbox there for in game sound I believe.

Check the FAQ section of Fraps for more info and a screenshot :)
    • Like Like x 1