1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VFR F1 2014 (2.00) - Conversion for GSCE

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Cesar de Oliveira, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum but ive been coming here for months! So take it easy. =)
    I made a conversion from this mod contains all the F1 2014 car and drivers, the mod was originally made for rFactor by http://virtuel-franceracing.com/ , I (Skarr) just converted it with the "rfactortools" posted by Grumbel on the forum a few days ago.

-THIS MOD STILL HAS 7 GEARS =(, but rest all fits to F1 2014 regulations.

GSC 2014-04-18 16-42-11-38.jpg GSC 2014-04-18 16-41-52-16.jpg GSC 2014-04-18 16-40-00-00.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?p2gtsya9whnr52f

To install just extract the "GameData" folder to your GSCE directory.

http://virtuel-franceracing.com/ for making the mod
    Grumbel - for the conversion tool

THANKS EVERYONE! Please subscribe on my Youtube Channel >>> youtube.com/skarredits .
    If you have any problems just ask me and i will be honored to reply!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. awesome mod i'm downloading it now
  3. Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:;)
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Please use our resource section to upload your mod,
    Click me
    click on the Add Resource and input the details.
    This creates the mod and makes a discussion section and also allows for the mod to be updated keep it all in one place.

thanks Rupe :)
  5. DRS works and ERS?
  6. How do you add new vehicles folder, I have tried to copy F_V12 in the vehicles folder and made F_V12_B, I changed inside the folders to put new cars textures and edited everything files and drivers etc to represent F_V12_B and at the end Formula 12 B for a new league but it doesn't show up in-game, basically what I am asking is that I have downloaded DTM2013 and dropped it in and it works, also this F!2014 mod and it works, how do I do the same to create a F V12 mod manually so I don't edit the default ones. Thanks, I am new to GSC.
  7. The folder structure you see in the game is the result of the "Category" entries in the .veh file, not the filesystem's folder structure.

Furthermore if you want to rename the mod you have to edit all .gen files, as they tend to contain the full path of the mod in the SearchPath or MASFile entries. If you need a tool to search&replace in multiple files at once, rfactortools includes one with minised-gui.
  8. I did all this mate and it still doesn't show, changed all the Gen files to correspond plus .mas files. Created in each .veh file Category="Formula V12 B" this category still doesn't show? Am I missing something?
  9. Do I have to create a category somewhere
  10. But the mod has more than 300mb. What should i do?
  11. Thank you for sharing this Skarr. I had converted F1AL 2014 from rF, but this is much better. Thanks again.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

yep it should still upload.
    i did check the size before and checked with Bram he said it should/will still upload.
    that was my concern.:)

just tag me if you run into trouble.
  13. Try starting the game with "GSC.exe trace=3", that will create a logfile in UserData/ and tell you why a car got rejected.

Also the official Reiza cars are somewhat a special in that some of their files are not made available to the user, but build into the .exe, so changing the toplevel folder might not work at all. Editing the category should however work, the category doesn't have to be created, just having it in the.veh should be enough.
  14. will do it, thx!
  15. mmmm, i'm lost, tried all, I think I will just leave it alone till the f1 2014 updates are available from Reiza
  16. close this thread pls, i have created a new one with the resource!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.