• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Vettel Wins German Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 8, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +943
    View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Senna_2

Senna_2

Ratings:
    +8
    Kimi should have won.

3. Shane Butler

Shane Butler

Ratings:
    +749
    Vettel absolutely bossed this race. I think it was one of his best victories in his career. Shame for Webber though. There was a chance that he might have jumped Vettel in the pit stops had his crew not messed up his stop.

4. rakke17

rakke17

Ratings:
    +15
    Loved this race - I was glued to the TV for every lap. I really think Kimi would have been better off with a new set of mediums to chase down Vettel rather than used softs with 6+ laps on them. And I really think Webber's success on this track would have made him a factor in the end had it not been for that dreadful first pit stop.

Two great races in a row - can we go for three at Spa?

5. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11

Yeah. Kimi should have won, but Vettel got balls to hold Lotus. Sadly Kimi lost too much time behind Grosjean.