1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Very unstable ping during MP

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Friso_ffm, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Hi,

When i'm racing online in assetto corsa, my ping usually around ~50. I live in The Netherlands with a fast internet connection and I race mostly on servers in Europe. I also have have a fast computer (GTX 970 - i5 6600K)

But sometimes, with yesterday (13-1-2016) in particular, my ping sometimes shoots up to more than +1000. With one occasion it going past 4000 ping. If this happens when i'm in the pits, I disconnect and reconnect to the same server, with my ping being around ~50 again.

But it can also happen during a race or qualifying. In which case all hell breaks loose and I get knocked of the track by a car that's nowhere near me.

It seems like my ping can be very unstable, What can I do to make it more stable?

What I already tried:
    Browser is closed
    No downloading
    Was using WiFi but going to test with a cable.
  2. Anthemius

Premium Member

I had similar high ping issues which dissapeared when many registry issues detected and fixed with spybot search and destroy software! you may need to check your pc for spyware/malware as well...
    • Like Like x 1