Very realistic

How cool it would be driving down the M1 and a mate passes you, lol.Then you meet up for a cuppa in one of the Services, lol.

Teamspeak or in game chat functionality would act as the CB radio.

:D

Making a convoy, blocking the highway :)) It would be real fun for "hardcore" truck gamers :)

Btw, I'm curios how many km's have people driven within one week of playing.

Marcel, that's some serious trucking. I'm waaaaay behind you. If I remember well I'm around 12-13.000 km

Let me guess... You have the Merc :)
Nope, took the Scania because I think it's the best made truck in the game when it comes to sounds, appearance etc. The reason for this is because the team that made that is the team from Scania Truck Driving Simulator and that 'small' game had a lot of detail in it. Plus I had a little bit of a head start thanks to a review version that SCS so gracefully provided a few hours before the game was released.

How much money do your drivers bring you?

On avererage between 2500- 5500, I change there training around and upgrade there trucks when I can, I am dubious about making them do long runs, as if they cant find a place it will cost alot in expenses.

So I have them trained in ADV, Eco driving and expensive/fragile cargo.

I have a garage in Manchester and one in Linz, its easier to "quick travel to a garage" to get them long high paying runs for myself.

I am now looking at saving and buying one in Szczecin and maybe one in france, so I can cover the out edges of the map.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%