1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very cool (sort of)

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Got in a race and was on pole... and on lap 3 I think it was my brake went nuts on me again... BOOooooo... It didn't cause me to have an accident thank goodness! I got around the the pits and reset my wheel and all was ok then. However the gas and brake were off so to speak from what I was use to. After that I managed to at least keep a 1:47 lap time and caught back up to finish 5th.

The cool part is I went from last week almost losing my C license and I now have my B. My irating is slowly coming back as well.

2. nice Joe. good stuff

3. Congrats on the promotion, I guess that means you get to buy a new car now. So what will it be?

4. nice going keeping it cool to go to pits, fix stuff up and go back out again. i would have probably quit the race.

keep it up.

5. Well I will not be able to buy anything new just yet, having to sort out the cash flow still. However once I get things lined out a bit more I think I'll go for the Indy. The problem is as it stands right now for the entire season of tracks and car will be about $90... The wife wasnt too thrilled when she caught wind of that... lol...

I do plan on getting that wheel before buying additional cars first.

6. I agree, the wheel should be the first thing, then start with the tracks for the SM for next season. A little at a time and before you know it you will be good to go.