Verstappen Ready to "Headbutt" Critics...

[QUOTE = "keto95, post: 2766163, member: 308846"] Dat hij tot nu toe niets heeft gewonnen. Voor uw info: punten worden NA de race toegepast, niet in FP of Q. Doe uw oogkleppen af. : ROFLMAO::duimen omhoog:

:sleep::sleep::thumbsup:;)[/QUOTE]
:roflmao::thumbsup:

I think he sees his hero Stroll as a prime example of clean racing. I didn’t want to involve Verstappen in the Stroll or Hartley topic. But if Verstappen would be involved either in Hartleys or Strolls position, he would be guilty by default... Because he’s the antichrist according to many here at RD.

He is just a great and incredibly fast driver. Yes, the engine lacks power on the straights, but still. Maximum result for him today. Ricciardo couldn’t set him under presure when he had the chance. Verstappen seems to have learnt his lessons and drove a sensible and solid race. His start was clever and not pushing himself into an impossible position or getting to greedy. :thumbsup:

And you are now officially owner of some of the most useless posts of RaceDepartment. :thumbsup:
My sincere congratulations.

Says the one who just posted the most useless and non-contributing post... :poop:

Yepp thats only what you can say.. better than read your stuppid coments about Max ;)
Yep, this is my ONLY (stupid ofc) post "about (yours truly) Max":
How exactly old are you "muzikant" ? Twelve ? :unsure:
From my side...
I don't like him tbh... his behavior, even his face:rolleyes: but... I can't deny the kid is respectfully fast. When he connects it all. His first Red Bull race - win, that now famous wet Brasil race - respect,...
So, you have to be quite dumb to say that he's not fast or got no talent. Wisdom... will come with time, eventually. Or perhaps not. :D
I really did said some bad things about him, didn't I ? :rolleyes: The only bad thing said there was actually about you. Guess that bothers you less, right ? :geek:

What is your problem??

Thistopic is about Max. But you have nothing to say. Only stuppid things like my age?
If you are a real man you can say. Max did a well job today... but is to difficult for you. You like easy.. burn people down :thumbsup:

Alright guys, well that was fun but if it keeps up any longer those that choose to continue behaving the way they currently are will find themselves banned from replying to this thread.

By all means, share your opinions, but keep it friendly.

Haha, salty AF @Paul Jeffrey ;). Did you even watched the whole uncut press conference or are you only what you’ve read in all the “objective” media? Especially Daily Mail in this case :roflmao:. Context is always king. Especially when you watch the part from 8:35 ‘till 9:15.

Axl Rose already sung it in the past. We judge a book by it’s cover and read what we want between selected lines.

Once people are on their holy crusade against their “antichrist” (Verstappen in this case) they seems to go nuts on everything with their “antichrist” involved. And in this case just a cynical joke Verstappen made. Good luck and have fun with the holy quest :roflmao:. Just stay as salty as always.

Meanwhile I take this route:

Cheers!

A G'n'R Quote and a Python clip. You're Awesome :thumbsup:

I think he sees his hero Stroll as a prime example of clean racing.
Then you think wrong. I've hardly seen someone crash/collide/abuse track limits so many times in his short career than Verstappen; this was the 7th race of the season and his 1st clean one. Wow! Besides, I have no heroes; I'm a supporter of the sport.

Last edited:
Then you think wrong. I've hardly seen someone crash/collide/abuse track limits so many times in his short career than Verstappen; this was the 7th race of the season and his 1st clean one. Wow! Besides, I have no heroes; I'm a supporter of the sport.
First clean race of this year? What was wrong with Monaco for example? Yes, he crashed in FP3, but the race was fine. Maybe overtaking Sainz the way he did? That was not even investigated by the stewards. Max drives on the limit sometimes on overtakes and some people seem to think that overtaking is what we see now a lot in DRS zones (except yesterday). DRS should be banned in my opinion, since overtaking should be a driver skill. I am a big fan of F1 and yes, I am Dutch as well and support Max as well, since having Dutch F1 drivers that can win races and maybe even a WC once (or more), has never happened in F1 history. Back to this weekend... #1 in FP1/2/3, 3rd in quali and 3rd and fastest lap in the race, in a RB on a circuit that benefits a car with high top speeds. Not bad and as Max said on the board radio to Cristian Horner after quali: “I can still drive”. ;)

First clean race of this year? What was wrong with Monaco for example?
Well, race 'weekend' if you like. The crash prior to Q which ruined a good result. Points = money and he should've done a better job.
and fastest lap in the race
Daniel was the fastest, but some chick waved the chequered flag too soon: (only for the Dutch, I'm sorry)

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/autosport/2152573/video-verstappen-laat-ricciardo-vertwijfeld-achter

All those fastest FPs (with his RedBull) didn't bring him the victory and he just consolidated his Q position which every other top driver did. A good result, but nothing exceptional about it.

Last edited:
If the race was longer 2 or 3 laps.. Max could take Bottas.
But in the contex " Verstappen ready to headbutt critics" the fact is Max gagged every critism hype.. before that race weekend. And whole weekend shows again like most of the time... that he have a strong mind. He will not himself go mad in every media call.
He believes in what he is doing from young age from his time in the go carts ..again faster then Ric with a lot of pressure and bullshit from the beggining alway Max fault of this season 2018.. in my opinium maybe 2 or 3 times but not always... media and fans trolls and haters coppy this things. And why? Because he is not Kyviatt or Maldonado but WDC stuff. For some people is this difficult to accept... but that is another story.

Max would (maybe) "take" Bottas, cause Bottas was running out of fuel.
But you didn't hear that, although it was said right after the race in post race interview by Paul DiResta. You only choose what you want to hear. And... nothing new. All fan-boys are like that.

Thank God, I don't follow any of today's F1 drivers, so I can just sit back and enjoy the races. Without taking the sides.

Max would (maybe) "take" Bottas, cause Bottas was running out of fuel.
But you didn't hear that, although it was said right after the race in post race interview by Paul DiResta. You only choose what you want to hear. And... nothing new. All fan-boys are like that.

Thank God, I don't follow any of today's F1 drivers, so I can just sit back and enjoy the races. Without taking the sides.

You only choose what you want to hear... And you dont? :laugh:

Max did a good job.. Nothing to say about that

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't. Like I said, I'm not a fan any of these drivers, so why would I take someone's side ?

And, once again, if you REALLY read that my post of him, instead of yelling you would see that I actually admit that he's really fast. Stop yelling, you can't scare us you know... :geek:
Btw, do you ever get off... it only takes two minues for you to answer (every?) of my post. Wow, amazing speeds, you're fast as same as Max. :rolleyes:
Another thing...
you can actually EDIT your posts instead of making DOUBLE posts. But guess it's ok here, with these mods... So let them have you... in full glory.

Mod Edit: We need to sleep as well . So, his double post is merged now.

• Deleted member 248869

I´m in no way an expert in the current F1-Story since... 10 years or so. I think the good times are over. But when i see Max, i see a very unsympathic dude with a big hole moving up and down under his nose and there are funny sounds crawling out.
He has talent, but he works harder on growing a beard than clean professional racing. And falls flat in both areas.
But the saddest of all is... these people own more money than all of us together and we dont even give a shidd. We talk about them as if they were not from this realm... this great guy Max or Louis or Sebastian or or or could just say: "This year i´m giving all my money to starving kids." And they would still be billionairs. But none of them does such thing. Thats why nobody of them, not just Max, earns no respect. They ceased to be social.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%