Verstappen Extends Red Bull Contract to 2020

Austin texas...just another day that proved you wrong. Guys qualifying doesn't tell who's faster these days. You need to be reliable and that is what Max is still learning ( the hard way unfortunately for him and the team) so don't come here saying Max is the new Senna or whatever you wish he was. Get real
So, first you point out yesterday proved me wrong and then you go on to point out qualifying doesn't matter these days. Which is it?

I pointed out that Max cannot push the car pas its limit, you did not respond to this.

I never said Max is the new Senna, and I have to get real? :rolleyes: You are starting to get very defensive over nothing.

Well, money can lure everyone into doing anything really. Like signing a contract that dosent make much sense, other than money. Why would he sign a lengthy contract when he has plenty of time before the current one runs out? Or when he's unsure if Redbull will ever be competitive again, in the engine department, in the near future? What about Raikkonens future, maybe there's an open seat soon? Or next to Hamilton for 2019? Or replacing Hamilton for 2019? Who knows. He's disqualified himself from having any chance of a better seat when there's quite a few other, possible options for him in the near future, in better teams. Either he's all aware of this and taking the money or blatantly ignorant of his own future options.

So, first you point out yesterday proved me wrong and then you go on to point out qualifying doesn't matter these days. Which is it?

I pointed out that Max cannot push the car pas its limit, you did not respond to this.

I never said Max is the new Senna, and I have to get real? :rolleyes: You are starting to get very defensive over nothing.

I was telling you qualifying proved you wrong based on your own judgement of being fast.
So you want me to remind you that pushing a car to the limit also includes pushing it past the limits of the track and eventually crashing ( I can also remind you of those many times Max has done it if you so wish)

I was telling you qualifying proved you wrong based on your own judgement of being fast.
So you want me to remind you that pushing a car to the limit also includes pushing it past the limits of the track and eventually crashing ( I can also remind you of those many times Max has done it if you so wish)
Qualifying didn't prove me wrong as Max has outqualified Dani more so than the other way around. Sample size my friend, it matters.

The many times Max has crashed. Oh right, I am sure you are one of those people who blames every time someone crashed into Max as his fault. Like you blame the car failing on him pushing too hard, when every single person in the know says that is impossible. But your hatred for Max is so giant, it has made you blind.

An apology for putting words into my mouth would behoove you.

Qualifying didn't prove me wrong as Max has outqualified Dani more so than the other way around. Sample size my friend, it matters.

The many times Max has crashed. Oh right, I am sure you are one of those people who blames every time someone crashed into Max as his fault. Like you blame the car failing on him pushing too hard, when every single person in the know says that is impossible. But your hatred for Max is so giant, it has made you blind.

An apology for putting words into my mouth would behoove you.

Lets see if your beloved will manage to make the most of the unfair gift red bull has presented him with and bring that upgraded car to the finish line this time. Best of luck for both of you turtle doves

Once again red bull shoots itself in the foot by giving the second driver an upgraded package knowing he isnt consistent enough to deserve it. 5 seconds penalty well deserved for Max and another nail on Redbulls coffin. Well done Ferrari this time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%