1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Version number?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by nikh, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Anyone know where I can find the version number? I`m not sure if my game`s been updated, as FFB hasn`t changed. I`m certainly not getting the heavy feel that others are mentioning, plus, the update was only 28mb.
  2. Find the exe in steamapps/common/pcars/ or something like that. There will be pcars.exe and pcars64.exe. Right click on one then properties and finally details tab. Version number will be on that tab.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thanks very much :)
    Edit: looks like it has updated to Wonder why that FFB feels identical to before then.
  4. If you don't change any settings FFB will feel the same. If you like things how they are don't reset anything else you'll end up in clip city!
  5. I wish I did like it; I still don`t get any feedback unless I actually turn the wheel. I`ll just have to make the best of it. Thanks again.
  6. i deleted my tweaker files before the game updated and everything feels the same as it did with the tweaker files in,unless there is a hidden file somewhere which does not get deleted