Version 1.0.4 released

• Thread starter Deleted member 90535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 90535

• Deleted member 90535

v1.0.2 changelog:

- Fixed wrong impact speed calculation for car to car contact resulting in too much damage
- Fixed possible wrong grain calculations when tyre has no load
- Fixed car bottom not colliding with road
- Fixed bottom collision box for Mercedes SLS GT3, Lotus Evora GX and GTC, Ferrari 312T, Pagani Huayra
- Fixed wrong camber for remote cars on multiplayer

Last lap, tires loosing grip rapidly (for me only?), although I must admit that my less than smooth driving exacerbates this. Braking sooner to avoid off-roading, AI on my six aggressive as hell(fun), and then...time stops .5 to 1 sec, hello wall! I can't race with the stuttering. It even stutters during practice, and me the only one on the track. Didn't start happening until 1.04. i7 12 GB GTX 970.....race over. Guess it's R3E until next update.

Edit: Apps are part of the game, I shouldn't have to uninstall them. But you bet I will! :)

Steve
They are from modders tho, so if there is broken code in there it will cause stuttering and not much Kunos can do about it.

They are from modders tho, so if there is broken code in there it will cause stuttering and not much Kunos can do about it.

Late to the party.

I know they are from modders, however, the stuttering didn't start happening until 1.04. I'm not blaming Kunos. It isn't their fault a mod does or does not work with their software. I merely stated the time frame. Since deleting the Apps, the game is smooth as butter.

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years