Version 1.0.4 released

• Thread starter Deleted member 90535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 90535

• Deleted member 90535

v1.0.2 changelog:

- Fixed wrong impact speed calculation for car to car contact resulting in too much damage
- Fixed possible wrong grain calculations when tyre has no load
- Fixed car bottom not colliding with road
- Fixed bottom collision box for Mercedes SLS GT3, Lotus Evora GX and GTC, Ferrari 312T, Pagani Huayra
- Fixed wrong camber for remote cars on multiplayer

I can't joint AC mp servers since 3 week because of "connexion issue" problems :(, hopefully kunos will do something about this in the next updates.
What have you done to try to fix the problem of "connection issue". List here everything you tried so far. And list here the servers that don't work, or say if all servers don't work, then say if you tried to join servers that don't require booking (joining without waiting time), or servers that tell you to wait a few minutes. Or servers that have content you don't have installed.

What have you done to try to fix the problem of "connection issue". List here everything you tried so far. And list here the servers that don't work, or say if all servers don't work, then say if you tried to join servers that don't require booking (joining without waiting time), or servers that tell you to wait a few minutes. Or servers that have content you don't have installed.

I replied in their official forums about my problem here, and yes I have trouble with all server even in booking mode, I tried to open my own server and i can connect to it without problem but other people who tested get the " connexion issue " message.

I am 95% sure is related to 9000~10000 port are blocked/already in use on my internet provider, because other game with higher port work well for me.

Surprisingly the issues I was having have gone after this latest update, though I am getting much higher CPU temps, and had to adjust my fan/watercooler profile, actually got a hard shutdown on the middle of a race yesterday when the CPU temp hit 100c

Looks like the Dream DLC and version 1.1 are in the hands of the beta testers. So we may get our paws on it in ~2 weeks :D
Looking like my late February prediction is coming true...

https://steamdb.info/app/244210/history/

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

I got stutters with 1.0.4, had them before...and they are not micro stutters, they usually last about 1/2 second and freeze the game...very frustrating.
Could it be some apps? I've noticed stutters right on the time an app records a new lap time made. I usually drive just by myself, sometimes I put some cars on the track but can't do full grid now. Waiting for v1.1 system improvements and optimizations and that probably will enable me to put more cars on the grid.

But try that thing, disable in options - general any app that registers your lap times, and once on track don't open any of that type. Just use gears, pedals, delta performance.. only for a try.

I've heard others mention the stutter after a new lap is made, but mine are randomized. I've turned every app off, and still random long pauses in the game for no apparent reason.
ive noticed (and heard from other sources) turning apps off makes no difference whatsoever! you need to completely remove them from your install to make a difference! (and it does!)

Think I'm allso having controller issue after the latest update...
Brake pedal is way more sensitive, only few centimeters of movement and it locks the brakes.
Anyone else having same problem?
No pauses or stutters for me though... luckily.

Last lap, tires loosing grip rapidly (for me only?), although I must admit that my less than smooth driving exacerbates this. Braking sooner to avoid off-roading, AI on my six aggressive as hell(fun), and then...time stops .5 to 1 sec, hello wall! I can't race with the stuttering. It even stutters during practice, and me the only one on the track. Didn't start happening until 1.04. i7 12 GB GTX 970.....race over. Guess it's R3E until next update.

Edit: Apps are part of the game, I shouldn't have to uninstall them. But you bet I will! :)

Steve

Last lap, tires loosing grip rapidly (for me only?), although I must admit that my less than smooth driving exacerbates this.
Open the car physics app and you'll see you're causing too much graining on the rear tires because of spinning in place new cold tires. It can go up to 10 or 15 graining (out of 100) at the race start. In a race if you don't use tire warmers that get closer to optimum tire temp, then you'll suffer from graining right from the start. If you try tire blankets in hotlap mode, they only seem to activate once you go to pits, but not with practice or race mode.

Open the car physics app and you'll see you're causing too much graining on the rear tires because of spinning in place new cold tires. It can go up to 10 or 15 graining (out of 100) at the race start. In a race if you don't use tire warmers that get closer to optimum tire temp, then you'll suffer from graining right from the start. If you try tire blankets in hotlap mode, they only seem to activate once you go to pits, but not with practice or race mode.
Thanks. I switched to tire warmers because the AI seem to have grip immediately. I really need to work on being smoother as well.

Steve

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years