Venom's Red Bull RB8 HD Steering Wheel

Hello Everybody!

Here is my Red Bull's HD steering wheel for F1 2012...

The real RB8 steering wheel is a little bit different than the in-game's steering wheel, but its close as I could get it.
The same as in F1 2011, instead of the inverted/backwards 3D look of the original steering wheel, this steering wheel's 3D layout is the same as the real Red Bull's steering wheel, the panels and the buttons etc.

Screenshots:
TWcz0.jpg

Jmp4q.jpg

4oBR8.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE <-----------

Instructions:
UnRAR files into F1 2012's installation folder:
(Usually C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\common\F1 2012\)

Enjoy! :D

Hello Everybody!

Just want to give a HUGE thank you to each and everyone for all your nice comments and replies... I appreciate it a lot! ;)

I will update and improve any of my releases if and when possible, some of the steering wheels are still the same(maybe minor updates) and some are a little different compared to the real steering wheels. Resources aren't always easy to find when trying to replicate the authentic F1 steering wheels, but I will try to make them as best I can! :p

Will be working on some of the other steering wheels too in my spare time. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! :cool:

Amazing!!Very nice!Look forward to get the ferrari wheel from you:).I bet it would look amazing , man!!Great work!Take your time, no one rush you just do what you want!Cheers!;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back