Venom's McLaren MP4-27 HD Steering Wheel v1.0

Hello Everybody!

Here is my 1st upload for F1 2012.... The 100% accurate McLaren MP4-27's HD steering wheel for F1 2012...

Screenshot:
aLQIu.jpg

xBnhC.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Instructions:

UnRAR Files into "F1 2012" Main Folder (example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2012\")
Backup of original files included (renamed with *.ORIGINAL)

I hope you guys enjoy it! :D
Great job man!!Really realistic!It's just look like the real one:).Please can you do the ferrari steering wheel too ?

Hello Everybody!

I have updated the steering wheel a bit. Made studs/bolts a bit more realistic and new and made the LED indicators as dark as the real MP4-27 steering wheel. Download link will take you to the new version...

Thank you everybody for all your nice comments. I will try to bring out more F1 2012 steering wheels when I can as I have little time for modding.

Enjoy!

Hello Everybody!

Just want to give a HUGE thank you to each and everyone for all your nice comments and replies... I appreciate it a lot! ;)

I will update and improve any of my releases if and when possible, some of the steering wheels are still the same(maybe minor updates) and some are a little different compared to the real steering wheels. Resources aren't always easy to find when trying to replicate the authentic F1 steering wheels, but I will try to make them as best I can! :p

Will be working on some of the other steering wheels too in my spare time. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! :cool:

The part where the LED's are is looking so ****ing realistic. I cant believe it!!!
Clear seperation between the carbon fibre and the plasticglass where the leds are behind.

Great work I have never seen anything like that before!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%