Venom's F1 2012 Force FeedBack "Road Feel"

can you read dude? isn't it why i'm asking? smartass:cool:
It works for all racing wheels. Have you played with a wheel any car (simulator or simcade like F1 2012?)
This file increases the feeling on the "wheel" when you are on track. If you go out of track for example the wheel shakes, when you ride on kerbs the wheel shakes. But this game lacks the effect when you are on track, this mod add this "feel".
So, it doesn't work on keyboards or even gamepads. Gamepad rumbles, but that's another story. :thumbsup:

I have not changed any FFB on the gear changes, but I could maybe create one and update this with gear change FFB?
Venom, if you get a chance to do one with the gear change ffb that would be great. I know you get heaps of requests so no hassle if not. My head hurt looking at the specifics.
Safe travels..
I have 5 kids and no life so im on a new t500 rs. yet to race much as im waiting for the f1 wheel so i can change gear and race. not possible on the gt wheel.:(

Venom, first of all thx for this awesome mod!!
I just wanted to ask u how to increase wheel weight, 'cause I have 100% in game and still don't feel the weight of it. Can u tell me which line in the effectssetup should i change?
Thanks alot

Tried light and medium, no luck!

I use a G27
at 107%, rest are 0%, rotation is at 243 degrees

Game settings, I've tried dialing it to

Enviro 10-30%
FFB strength 40-50%
Weight 20-30%

And I could not get proper feedback using light and medium. I've also modded my gear change to 2.3, and I could not get that distinct twitch on my wheel when I used the default effects.xml file

I'm confused, it felt weaker overall, but some tinier, but almost negligible nuances with ffb.
I'm, running Monaco on strongest settings now with gear change at 1.9, I will post my feedback ASAP.

Used the strongest settings, now I've felt it! But lol, wtf is wrong with me that I require that?

It works for all racing wheels. Have you played with a wheel any car (simulator or simcade like F1 2012?)
This file increases the feeling on the "wheel" when you are on track. If you go out of track for example the wheel shakes, when you ride on kerbs the wheel shakes. But this game lacks the effect when you are on track, this mod add this "feel".
So, it doesn't work on keyboards or even gamepads. Gamepad rumbles, but that's another story. :thumbsup:

thanks mr. roberto costa, honestly I haven't had the chance to try a simulator so I wouldn't know. Thank You for explaining it to me. As I have said, I'm a newbie so I appreciate the info.:thumbsup:

Jeez you were serious.:rolleyes: :confused: Oh my gawd. You actually thought the feedback could work on a keyboard? :roflmao: No need for calling names here matey. Perhaps a mod can give you a warning for that?

It is you who should be the one given a warning. Because instead of teaching newbies like me, it's more of a insulting on my part. It's not my fault I don't know how to use this mod because I don't have a simulator wheel but I definitely don't need someone insulting me with that reason...

Update on my scenario :
I've dialed in the perfect F1 2012 FFB settings, so now I've also dialed Venom's tweaks to the medium one. My arms tire out quicker because I'm so lanky. :(

Great mod! Quite tricky to blend stuff, but this will open up the game to new levels of immersions! Without breaking my wallet :cool:

thanks mr. roberto costa, honestly I haven't had the chance to try a simulator so I wouldn't know. Thank You for explaining it to me. As I have said, I'm a newbie so I appreciate the info.:thumbsup:
No problem mate!

I would say that, if you have a chance, try one to play using a wheel with feedback. It is so awesome, that may change you for a casual sim gamer to a sim lover! :D
Its much better with a good wheel with force feedback.

It is you who should be the one given a warning. Because instead of teaching newbies like me, it's more of a insulting on my part. It's not my fault I don't know how to use this mod because I don't have a simulator wheel but I definitely don't need someone insulting me with that reason...

I don't recall insulting you my friend, but you very definetly did insult me. But I'll forget it this time seeing as you are new to technology. Have a nice day and enjoy your racing. :laugh:

Hey venom16000!
Firstly, you are the reason why I didn't throw F1 2012 away. When I started playing with my wheel it was an awful feeling and now, I can't live without your Roadfeel mod. Thanks a lot for that buddy! But I found another great mod by Blinn (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/force-feedback-on-gears.56632/) Could you mix them together, or make another mod which contains this feature? Force Feedback whenever gear changing would be absolutly phenomenal and ultra realistic! Let me know what you think please , Thanks! :)

me again, I played again and yours has also gear feeling, but can you make it really hard? that you can feel the power changing gears at 300 - would be awesome

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back