Veloce GTS-8

Cars Veloce GTS-8 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
A3DR submitted a new resource:

Veloce GTS-8 - Henry Clay Motorsports super sports car

26276257661_93fd6be2c4_b.jpg

This is a proyect that started for me around 10 years ago, created by Henry Clay Atchison III and designed by Keith Kaucher. I was hired by Keith to make the 3D renderings of the car and then I've kept working directly with Henry Clay (http://henryclaymotorsports.com/) over the years going through some changes, design studies and some inactivity periods until I've found Assetto Corsa.

So here's my take...

Read more about this resource...

It's a must have car. Thanks for this fantastic beast. Its's really hard to have some flawless laps. I have tested at Bilsterberg, Bridgehampton and Riverside. So drive with this beauty give you the three F's - FUN, Fear and Frustration. ;)

Thanks for the input! that really defines this car. Like I've mentioned on the official forums, I use a G25 and 40% stability control to be able to full throttle this beast.

Hi A3DR !

I have noticed a little problem with the PP Filters.

In fact, for some reason, The "Defaut" filter looks like the "Natural" with your car (so it's too bright compared to the others cars). "Natural" and "Defaut" looks identical. Then normally the defaut is darker.
The "Defaut bright" filter is too bright, the image is overexposed.

The problem is when I drive with a other car and after that I choose to drive the Veloce GTS-8 is too bright in comparaison.

Default:
http://postmyimage.com/img2/893_acs_2016_04_18_01_47_16_02.jpg

Default Bright:
http://postmyimage.com/img2/329_acs_2016_04_18_01_47_28_96.jpg

Natural:
http://postmyimage.com/img2/123_acs_2016_04_18_01_47_40_34.jpg

ps: You though of the new camera, very good ! Maybe you could zoom it a little bit, and it will be perfect !

Very plaisant to drive, very good FFB and absolutely outstanding visually.
Thanks for your passion !

Last edited:
ps:

For the polycount:
I know it's not easy to reduce polygon afterthought, convert this model for a game (without disturb UVS, texturing).
I don't have notice impact on my performance but maybe on a smaller config.

But I understand totally and I see the optimisation you have already done on this car.

Thanks a lot for your time and this car ! I do love this mod.

Thanks for your input! I can see the difference on the filters, but I'm not sure what kind of "fix" this needs, if any. I'm using custom filters as I think they look a lot better than the standard ones.

About the dash cam, is a lot closer on mine, similar to the official cars, and I use that with my G25... hmm I'll have to check the .ini files to see what's happening there, I might have a custom position with the camera app and it's messing the coordinates.

On the polycount, it could use a LOT more optimization, the thing is that this came from a high res model I've made, so is a very time consuming task to get everything down to spec. I've decided to go with my own guidelines for this one. I know it's not perfect, but at least on my system it can handle 10 opponents just fine (i72600k - GTX970).

I'll try to see what I can do about that dash camera.

Thanks for answering me !
For the polycount, no problem. It's a very good job.

I will try some custom PP filter.
ps: If I play with "natural" (official filter), no difference between car (your car and a other). I play personnaly with the "defaut bright", normally.

Thanks again for your time and this amazing sharing !

Very nice car, thank you.

Noticed this in Logs/errors.txt:
"INIReader: content/cars/veloce_gts/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME".

In case you hadnt seen it.

Very nice car, thank you.

Noticed this in Logs/errors.txt:
"INIReader: content/cars/veloce_gts/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME".

In case you hadnt seen it.
Yeah, I still don't know what's wrong with the speedo needle. I need to figure it out, because it's working, but it's not properly set up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back