1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Vectra + Crowne Plaza track?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ramon van Rijn, Aug 18, 2008.

Vectra + Crowne Plaza enabled?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2008.
  1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

We are wondering if RaceDepartment should enable the Vectra + Crowne Plaza track on our 24/7 Hotlap server(s) or Race Nights.

Its a free addon available on the Steam Store page. While installing the RACE 07 Demo will be installed mandatory too.

2. I would say yes, why not...?

3. I second this. :amen:

4. more tracks & cars can never be a bad thing... and these are free!

5. Yep, why not, I like the Vectra to be part of the racing it adds another dimension although I'm not particularly fussed/fond of the track.

6. Bring it on....

I was thinking the other day that it would be fun to drive on this track...., i hardly ever do....

7. i really like the vectra so i can't say no!!and crowne plaza is realyy a funny track,so it's all good for me

8. Yep
    I like the vectra :) especially around Brands Hatch! I dont really like crown plaza but then im not a lover of Street circuits anyway.

9. Yes, It's free so there not many reasons for not having it

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The big obstacle imho is that the car and track are not in the full game by default. If we implement this car everybody is forced to download a 500 MB demo first. :(

11. can't we delete the demo without deleted the vectra and the track?

12. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Unfortunately not.
    The Vectra/Track is for both the Demo and the Full game and retains in the same Steam .GCF files. Why you still need the demo if you only drive the full game remains unclear. I guess we have to live with it.

13. ok ,thank you ramon:thumb:

14. Yes, more cars / tracks more fun, but i hope there will be a fix for the car/track download.

So less Mb download..

15. @Ramon:why don't you ask in the front page (like you did for "will you buy gtr-evo")if members a re ok to download the demo to have the vectra and crowne plaza on the servers,if everybody is ok,we can have car/track on server,it's just a suggestion,but it could be a good idea.

16. +1 from me! :thumb:

17. I try Crowne Plaza addon (Car + Track) a few days ago and it was a pleasure, i like this fast track.
    The only point for me is: are the Vectra specifications ok with the WTCC ones ?
    Anyway yes for the fun!

18. Since 07 the BTCC has run S2000 regulations, the same as the WTCC :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.