Vector Info Screen

Apps Vector Info Screen 1.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks like there is a conflict with the Crew Chief python app. Thanks for finding that bug.

I've attached a new version of the Vector Info Screen python app which should fix the problem.

So can anyone who can't get the python app to work try this new version and let me know if it works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UArlhbdT1dSVBSbGFDX1g3ZTg

(Best to delete the original python app before copying this one over).

I did also test it and it does work fine now. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone found a fix for the windows app not launching. I have Windows 10 64, I start the app, nothing happens.... All latest updates. I can see the python app ingame...
I installed everything also in the correct order.

Maybe something got corrupted during install.
The Windows app should start even if you haven't got the python app installed.

Try uninstalling the Windows app then delete the folder in "AppData". It will be something like:-

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\VectorInfoScreen

Then re-install the Windows app.

IRobot updated Vector Info Screen with a new update entry:

Vector Info Screen v1.0.5

Changes have been made to both the python app and the windows app, so make sure to re-install both.

-New screen "Collision Alert System"
-Fixed a bug in Track Map: the car pin wasn't removed from the track if the user disconnected
-Track Map: Added Jerez and Fuji 1968 tracks
-Changed leaderboard scroll keyboard shortcuts (conflicted with Geforce experience)

View attachment 199217

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very great work. Thank you so much. Is it possible to make a counter for the pitstops in the race and how long is the time between the box entry line and the box exit line (Perhaps additionally a logfile to check it after the race)? That would be a great feature for streaming.

Very very useful and clean app. Love it. I would like to know if it's working on replays too, because I tried it yesterday on replay (online race I saved) and didn't work.

It's got these mod tracks in it currently:-

acu_bathurst
bridgehampton
doningtonpark
circuit_de_la_sarthe
luccaring
paul_ricard
vir
riverside
cadwell_park
thomson
masduclos
thruxton
tor_poznanl
modena31
longford_67
tsukuba_circuit
grobnik
miseluk
njmp_lightning
road_america
airport_piestany
blackwood
fuji68
jerez

and the ones below will be in the next version:-

alastaro
albertpark
algarve_international_circuit
barbagallo
baskerville_beta_08
daytona_roadcourse
linas_montlhery
salzburgring
sentul_circuit
snetterton2011

It's got these mod tracks in it currently:-

acu_bathurst
bridgehampton
doningtonpark
circuit_de_la_sarthe
luccaring
paul_ricard
vir
riverside
cadwell_park
thomson
masduclos
thruxton
tor_poznanl
modena31
longford_67
tsukuba_circuit
grobnik
miseluk
njmp_lightning
road_america
airport_piestany
blackwood
fuji68
jerez

and the ones below will be in the next version:-

alastaro
albertpark
algarve_international_circuit
barbagallo
baskerville_beta_08
daytona_roadcourse
linas_montlhery
salzburgring
sentul_circuit
snetterton2011

Can we add our own?

hi there,
your app seems very interesting, lot of infos, and useful things

A question regarding "second screen", it's rather a general question about AC
If i run AC on a single screen, but i do have a second screen on my computer, could i somehow use the 2nd to display apps ?
Or the only way to have another screen showing apps is to run the game in multi screen ? (wouldn't work in my case, i have a 27" and a small 19" on the side...)

hi there,

If i run AC on a single screen, but i do have a second screen on my computer, could i somehow use the 2nd to display apps ?
Or the only way to have another screen showing apps is to run the game in multi screen ? (wouldn't work in my case, i have a 27" and a small 19" on the side...)

Most apps made for AC only run in the game. VIS takes data out of the game and uses it in external applications. There are only a handful of "apps" that do this (VIS, ACTI, Fast Dash, Crew Chief, etc).

Can we add our own?

Unfortunately VIS doesn't have any ability for a user to add tracks.
When I add a track, I have to manually create the image and then do some trial and error testing to make sure sure the cars run on the track image.

hi there,

As Esotic says, it can't be done.
That was one of the main reasons I made VIS (and I wanted to learn programming). I wanted to keep my driving screen clear of any apps and use my second monitor to show useful info when racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back