Vector Info Screen

Apps Vector Info Screen 1.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
IRobot submitted a new resource:

Vector Info Screen - Display tyre, fuel, map etc. on a second monitor

It's fully re-sizeable. I use it on my second 22" monitor but it looks fine on my little 7" monitor as well.

The initial release has four screens:-

Tyre Monitor
Real Time Leaderboard
Track Map
Energy Monitor (Fuel & ERS)

Installation (the zip has two items, the VIS installer and a python app that sends data from AC to VIS):-

1) Open the zip and run "VectorInfoScreen.msi" to install the program.
2) Copy the "python" folder to your Assetto Corsa apps folder i.e....

Read more about this resource...

Would love to try this, but it just doesn't work for me. Installed the software and copied the python folder to apps. When i start the exe, nothing happens. It appears in the task manager for a couple of seconds and then just disappears...

I thought it was the .net framework, but i've got the latest version installed (4.6.2)

Would love to try this, but it just doesn't work for me. Installed the software and copied the python folder to apps. When i start the exe, nothing happens. It appears in the task manager for a couple of seconds and then just disappears...

I thought it was the .net framework, but i've got the latest version installed (4.6.2)
Maybe try run as admin?

It was developed using .net 4.6.1 so you should be OK if you're using an older version of Windows but have updated the .net framework.

Which version of Windows are you using ?

You could try Alex's suggestion (run as admin).

tyre monitor and Energy Monitor (Fuel & ERS) running.
Real Time Leaderboard and Track Map not running.sorry for my english

for me work tires and fuel but the other ask for multi dash?

Install the python app first, start AC, activate and launch the python app.
Then install Vector Info Screen.

I'll edit the install instructions.

(Tyre and Energy Monitor don't need any data from the python app).

It was developed using .net 4.6.1 so you should be OK if you're using an older version of Windows but have updated the .net framework.

Which version of Windows are you using ?

You could try Alex's suggestion (run as admin).

I'm running windows 10, and have already tried to run it as admin, without success. Really weird.

I`m install and i have not in my apps menu VectorInfoScreen .i have win 10 .I'm running windows 10, and have already tried to run it as admin, without success. Really weird.

Last edited:
I think this is really good!
But the tire display causes the program to crash. I start it as an admin and it all works - except the tire monitor. When I go to the tire display, the program crashes.
If I know how I fix the problem, you will get 5 stars! ;)

I hope you resolve all this problems as soon as possible..
After some tests for me, the only car where app it works is BMW M235i Racing.
i had try also with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017, Ferrari 488 GT3, Mercedes, Audi, etc.. and don't works.
I also try with a mod of a track and it works also with BMW m235I.
Thanks for your work.
Give us your "baby"..!!

The program Crash in Tyre Screen and Energy Monitor Screen.
I think it works normally in Real Time Leaderbord Screen and Track Map Screen.
But with BMW don't crash work with all screens.

The Tyre and Energy screens will work even if you haven't installed the python app.
Those screens only use the data in shared memory.

I've added some more debug code to the Tyre screen which will hopefully help find the problem. I'll message @LUFICO and @kaiser.NERO about this test version of the app.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back