1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars VAZ(LADA)-2106 0.9.99

1. aspec7878 submitted a new resource:

VAZ(LADA)-2106 - vaz,lada

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Thanks guys, after some laps at short Silverstone, I love it :thumbsup:.

Yes, I love that car, the best mod for Asetto Corsa ATM (my subjective opinion, of course)!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  3. great work, it´s fun to drive it ! :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Excellent work. Very fun to drive...
    IMHO need more love for dashboard. Numbers of polys may be increased maybe ?
  5. great fun to drive, fantastic :D
  6. Great mod! Not so sure on the car though. :thumbsup:
  7. Akis

Over 9000 Premium Member

8. Small fix the suspension and brakes! Now the car is not much swinging at a gear change without resetting the accelerator. Lowered the force main and parking brakes, changed the balance.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hi guys, I'm new to AC. I'd like to say a big thank you to the developers of the LADA. Being Russian myself this is a must have.

I was wondering - do people get together to race the LADA? how would I race it with others online?
  10. Please check the possion oft the helmet, i think im not a dwarf (Cockpit).
    Can you fix that for me?
  11. Is good car, Yes?
    Lol it's actually fun to drive... Just have to get it out of my head that I can do the Nordschleife in under 10 min. LOL I got 10:40 tho.
  12. How do i fix the invalid car setup on Assetto Corsa v1.0.5b
  13. setup invalid - click to check again

on the right there is front and rear height marked red: F Height: ~100 mm - min:120
    R Height ~111 mm - min: 120
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015