1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars VAZ 21083 LadaCup 1.30

rFactor 2 mod

1. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

2. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

The only issue is that it requires an old version of Lime rock for it to work. Or am I doing it wrong?

3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Track works in 1.43, all versions, practice, qualy. and race fine here.

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

That's really weird. When I download it it takes me to rFactor Central and the version is 1.1. I just tried again and it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the existing one.

This is what it looks like in my mod manager:
    [​IMG]

It says it misses lime rock 1.0.

I'd love to drive this mod. Always like the Fiat 124 Lada.

5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Hmmm ... Mine is 1.3 mod version.

[​IMG]

This car is Lada`s own product with FWD and strange looking shape, also called lada Samara in my country :).

[​IMG]

... but still great fun to drive it ...

6. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I see, too bad, I like the old Lada.

But I would not mind this one either if I could make it work. Is the download link correct? Obviously, you can see I have some issues.

7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Thanks for the direct link. This is a RAR file so it's different from the one I have. Only issue is that Rapidshare wanted to install a bunch of stuff. Fortunately, I am not an idiot but I wonder how many people confuse their fake (your software is out of date) for the real thing and install their adware.

Anyway, thank you.

9. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

I really don`t know what is wrong in your case, but I just click on arrow (marked red) and file starts to download without any questions or demands to instaling anything.

[​IMG]

10. Matej, thank you for this car, did some offline racing with AI and it was really fun. Some great close racing ;)

Why don't you put it on ISI forum?? I think many will enjoy it and hopefully there will be some online racing!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Stefan, this is not my mod, so I don`t know, what developer(s) thinks about that. It is really shame, this cool car could stay forgotten, because it is made for some club race action here on RD :).

12. AH I see! Today is the first time I saw it! But I agree with you, this mod could be very fun! Where did you find the original link?

13. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Almost two years ago I found this:

and then I made some search over internet :).

14. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

As I said also on rFactor2 forum: I am sure, if this mod would have a different name ... for example ... like some cute Italian or British car, it would be ease the most popular rFactor2 mod.

Too bad, almost nobody cares about it and I have to drive it offline with AI :(.

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

We can soon change that mate.. :)
    might be a great car for beginners like me to test the water in Rfactor 2 with..
    next month Monday and Wednesdays i will be racing in the club nights..:thumbsup:

and i know you don't have to go fast to have a blast :)

• Like Like x 1