1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Vauxhall/WTCC 06/07 @ Cadwell Park- Friday July 23rd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 19, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07/ Vauxhall Vectra 2007

Track: Cadwell Park

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    [URL="http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:UKXX0064&q=Grimsby%2c+GBR"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE
    (9:45 PM EDST)
    Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x15 laps w/
    1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. If you raced in the ATCC Season 2 you remember how very very tough this event was to complete.

Here is a link to the post event movie of the action I created to capture the action.

http://www.blip.tv/file/3900204

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Keith Barrick
    4. Adam Vaughan
    5. Glenn Peterson
    6. Paul Wood
    7. William Yunck
    8. Michael Carver
    9. Kevin Hopkins
    10. Jesper Taulborg
    11. Marty Pierce
    12. Daniel Wood
    13. Dariusz Swiderski
    14. Reggie Blain
    15. Robert Isles
    16. Carl Gianetti
    17. Wayne Douglas
    18. Dave Flower
    19. Mitchell Chapman
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. driver

4. ZZZZZOOOMMMMM

In. :redface:

5. Totally in for this. In atcc I was on pole an got a sync problem resulting in 2 of my 6 total DNFs. Let's hope for better luck this time round

6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Last event here I went off track and ended up having tea with Alice in Wonderland when I got lost in the woods.
    I'm in!

7. yeah Glenn thats you in the rabbit hole shot in the opening of the vid...............where is the mad hatter anyway?

8. always use the official linky Adam..............thought it looks pretty similar so far...oh boy

we do use the ACTUAL event time listed but at the track location........ie. check for 9PM local time in the forecast area and that is what we build weather from.

9. I am planning to make this one. One question - could we run the custom Vauxhall skin mod, or does that get too complicated? either way it will be fun.

10. sign me up please ;)

11. uh sory man not sure what ya mean William. As long as you have the car in the link provided, you can make it whatever color you like.......

12. Okay, slot me in. I am struggling to find the magic (offline practice) of 1:25 flat that I did in prep for the ATCC event, but do hope to at least find a better behaving setup for this run.

About the weather, currently we are looking at 30% precipitation during the day (about 0.03 in) and only 20% during the night (trace amounts). Here's hoping that it clears the nearer we get to race day, as this track is tough to tame....

13. I think we are -- check the link Vauxhall Vectra 2007

14. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Sign me up,have installed a sunroof in the Honda so i can watch for UFO's

15. nvm

16. Sign me up :)

17. I can already tell you this race is going to be epic. Cadwell is a mini monster and if the weather dances on us we will be in for a serious tango

18. I had the same fate at the ATCC at Cadwell so I will be looking for another chance as well. Count me in pls.:tongue:

19. Sign me up please :)