Vauxhall Vectra Online Custom Skin Compatible Edition

very nice, I'll add this to the NoGrip etc downloads :) I have a few things that I want to run with this mini-mod to keep it more up to date as patches are released...

I thought the Vauxhall wasnt patched with the latest updates right? At least we dont run it here anymore and i hardly see the car online nowadays. Never understood why this game wasnt put in the game by default.

Gunthar, maybe update wheel textures? Up to Advan Yokohama :)))) I can help and Dunlop physics not in game for Vauxhall.

107435832.jpg

107435833.jpg

if you can send through the Yoko textures that would be great :D

and yes, it was running the WTCC Yokohama FWD tyre physics... I have adjusted both the max fuel to 70L and also the steering lock can go to 33 degrees for the G25 users... I have tweaked the physics a little to make sure that it fits in correctly with the current WTCC2007 cars...

if you can send through the Yoko textures that would be great :D

and yes, it was running the WTCC Yokohama FWD tyre physics... I have adjusted both the max fuel to 70L and also the steering lock can go to 33 degrees for the G25 users... I have tweaked the physics a little to make sure that it fits in correctly with the current WTCC2007 cars...

That will be very helpful - just started using 900 rotation and 27 lock, some modded cars only seem to go up to 23.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back