MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

PHYSICS FINE-TUNING MOD 2016 test version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9PMMM5OgcokOWdIaW5TWjJfLTQ

WHAT'S WORKING:
  • Motogp and moto3 physics
  • VR Ranch lap times, AI and physics
  • moto3 AI and optimized lap times for: Losail, Termas, COTA, Jerez, Le Mans, Mugello, Sepang and Valencia
It's only a test version, just the moto3 is enough optimized to have a nice competition against the AI, but the motogp has only a first attempt of realistic physic and moto2 hasn't even a modification yet.
I spent a lot of time tuning the ranch because is really funny to ride, and lap times now are really close to the reality (2.08 instead of 1.50 :thumbsup:) much much less grip and more fun!
As always you can write in the sheet file DB_IDEALTRACKTIMES your personal best times using this MOD so I can speed up the work

PHYSICS FINE-TUNING MOD 2016 test version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9PMMM5OgcokOWdIaW5TWjJfLTQ

WHAT'S WORKING:
  • moto3 AI and optimized lap times for: Losail, Termas, COTA, Jerez, Le Mans, Mugello, Sepang and Valencia
It's only a test version, just the moto3 is enough optimized to have a nice competition against the AI, but the motogp has only a first attempt of realistic physic and moto2 hasn't even a modification yet.
I spent a lot of time tuning the ranch because is really funny to ride, and lap times now are really close to the reality (2.08 instead of 1.50 :thumbsup:) much much less grip and more fun!
As always you can write in the sheet file DB_IDEALTRACKTIMES your personal best times using this MOD so I can speed up the work
any solution to the names appearing if the option is set to off?

WHAT'S WORKING:
Which files did you edit to alter the change of direction speed?

Just a joke...modders will get it
38ZqNcB.png

@Giovaneveterano here is the test with your skillscatalog.bml values, i don't see much differences. Maybe its because i'm racing only 3 laps on Mugello
MotoGPVR46 2016-06-28 11-01-09-18.jpg
-But there are differences:
-Around 7-9 bikes still packed up until the last lap.
-In My Opinion the problem that cause the pack to split is that they had contact, that contact slow their bike down and thus they never catch up w/ the front anymore
-Binder,Bastianini will not disappear at the front anymore
-Fabio DiGiannantonio starts at the back, but after his raceperformance parameter is edited, he's faster now
MotoGPVR46 2016-06-28 11-01-16-29.jpg

EDIT : I Almost Forgot, here's the skillscatalog thing
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_r3e4v-f4RLSzR1NXFfdVQzLUk

Qualify
Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_18_50_351.jpg

Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_18_56_639.jpg

RACE
Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_21_01_639.jpg

Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_21_07_490.jpg

It is only Skillcatalog which is modded .. I need to edit IDEAL LAPS and then they can do about 1:57:xxx

If you want to see DiGiantonio on top ( real mugello) it depends on his Qualify skills. Each riders skills are based on real positions.. Qualify and race skills are average of races from Qatar-Assen so it is really tricky to see tis rider on top for a few races ...

Qualify
Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_18_50_351.jpg

Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_18_56_639.jpg

RACE
Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_21_01_639.jpg

Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_10_21_07_490.jpg

It is only Skillcatalog which is modded .. I need to edit IDEAL LAPS and then they can do about 1:57:xxx

If you want to see DiGiantonio on top ( real mugello) it depends on his Qualify skills. Each riders skills are based on real positions.. Qualify and race skills are average of races from Qatar-Assen so it is really tricky to see tis rider on top for a few races ...
he can qualify dead last, as long as his race parameters say differently, he will win in fact. Same as in MotoGP 15.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back