MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

oh.. I want to import the model for paint and edit the texture in blender or photoshop, but it is not possible, no? because edit helmets without model its very difficult..
An user managed to import 3d models with UV mapping in order to easily edit textures, but he has been inactive for years now...
Try in the MotoGP13 section, you will find his username

An user managed to import 3d models with UV mapping in order to easily edit textures, but he has been inactive for years now...
Try in the MotoGP13 section, you will find his username

Sorry for double-pots.. but it possible change the helmet of Jorge Lorenzo (or other) for the helmet comes by default in career mode? I already change the texture of agv default for the helmet of Pol Espargaró (because the brand its the same and the texture
fits perfectly) the helmet look perfect but I want to change the model, no te texture only.
It is possible? sorry for the disturb but I love the editing hehe thanks in advance!
yes it is possible and has been done many times, you have to change the helmet ID in some dabatse file, but I can't remember. Try looking in the forums of MotoGP 13,14 or 15

Sorry for double-pots.. but it possible change the helmet of Jorge Lorenzo (or other) for the helmet comes by default in career mode? I already change the texture of agv default for the helmet of Pol Espargaró (because the brand its the same and the texture
fits perfectly) the helmet look perfect but I want to change the model, no te texture only.
It is possible? sorry for the disturb but I love the editing hehe thanks in advance!
You can change the helmet shape of the riders in game; you have to change the helmet type in GFXGEM_PILOTS.BML, which can be found in the GFXGEM.MIX file. You'll need a hex editor for it.

Further progresses (left leg mainly)
ORArHYt.jpg

zdmWwZc.jpg

Picovina.jpg

Hi.... some of you know I have done this preparation of my first mod of VR46 The Game but 1st problem is here... I don´t know where game gets these shadows of ORIGINAL photos of bikes and riders.. I tried both ways.. transparent DDS and opposite but nothing changed. I need to somebody help me find a solution or find a file which keeps original dimensions of original photos and how to change them. Maybe I missed something in Photoshop after long waiting for 1st mod but i dont know what :D

What configuration-save of dds you use in this pics? (transparent dds)
This panel I mean :
pdRqW.jpg

Thanks!

Hi, all you need is to open DDS file, edit it, merge layers when you are done, and save it. It will ask you to overwrite, select yes.
A window like that will appear, with the same settings used from the default DDS file, simply click save without changing anything

Hi, all you need is to open DDS file, edit it, merge layers when you are done, and save it. It will ask you to overwrite, select yes.
A window like that will appear, with the same settings used from the default DDS file, simply click save without changing anything
The problem is that I have edited dds files from other games and I have changed those settings of the dds panel, any dds file fot this game leaves me with the same configuration, and then the game gives me a error :( so for this problem I ask the specific configuration for the dds files transparents
Thanks for you reply Jonix!

The problem is that I have edited dds files from other games and I have changed those settings of the dds panel, any dds file fot this game leaves me with the same configuration, and then the game gives me a error :( so for this problem I ask the specific configuration for the dds files transparents
Thanks for you reply Jonix!
I'll take a wild guess - DXT3 with 1bit Alpha? The other settings shouldn't bother you (maybe try it with/without MIP maps)

I have news of import models with uv maps. I found a forum where there is a tool that can help us with the models.

- This thread talks about Ride of milestone.
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12791

-This thread is more important, the creator help me to import one helmet, search the page number 9.
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894

I put this information not for spamming, that is if someone who knows hexadecimal editing can help us know import these files 3d.

This is the imported file for the creator tool (3d helmet with uv map)
1.jpg

I have news of import models with uv maps. I found a forum where there is a tool that can help us with the models.

- This thread talks about Ride of milestone.
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12791

-This thread is more important, the creator help me to import one helmet, search the page number 9.
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894

I put this information not for spamming, that is if someone who knows hexadecimal editing can help us know import these files 3d.

This is the imported file for the creator tool (3d helmet with uv map)
View attachment 141082
We'd just need an export tool too and we are fine xD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%