MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

I think the fonts and number was move to 1 layer or dds file, try to remenber what font you use and edit that alphabetic and number layer , and if you choose for example number 18 edit numer 1 and 8 on that dds file and see what happen in game, It just a thought not testing yet , but is the only idea I have
hhm, not shure it´s worth the effort. however, i still hope someone stumbles accross the folder with the pictures, because changing the way they handle things isn´t really milestones way...

Im not complety sure and dont try it yet but fonts for this are in.....
Menu---->Font---> and we see ACCELERATOR30_0.dds (they are more fonts) for example, so my idea was change the number there like 18 and edit separate 1 and 8 ,and maybe work, but not test yet

Yeah probably was one of those. I'll try soon.
At the moment I'm looking for single track grip factor so I can balance lap times for each track. Mugello and Brno pissed me off with their totally wrong grip factors!
Tracks do have custom grip factors for each sector, but they are "grip" and "lateral grip"
if you change them AI goes crazy ninja

Tracks do have custom grip factors for each sector, but they are "grip" and "lateral grip"
if you change them AI goes crazy ninja

That values are for the AI bikes only. I can't believe Milestone use the same friction coefficient for every tarmac, it sounds crazy, how they managed it?
Every single summer I found myself spending hundreds of hours by modding this :poop: game and at the end it's a lot better without adding a single line of code. I really can't believe they sell us this :poop: every single year and I buy it every time because I love motogp too much to not play this game.. Simbin, where are you?

btw NO grip on Red Rull Ring, just to mention, also MotoGP 17 came with new engine , for I remenber words of Mile :poop: when they ask, what if another compny buy MotoGP License, like you said Simbin ,Helloooooooooo are you there?Image Kunos with motoGP , just image just for saying :whistling:

I think the fonts and number was move to 1 layer or dds file, try to remenber what font you use and edit that alphabetic and number layer , and if you choose for example number 18 edit numer 1 and 8 on that dds file and see what happen in game, It just a thought not testing yet , but is the only idea I have

________ITS WORKING____________
But for now custom number only work in race , not in main game
PD: You must also need to paint black some parts of your number in Alpha1 Channel , or if you complete edit for example number 18 (1) , go to the Channel , select Alpha1 channel and paint all in black
Like I said work and you see the preview in game, not on main menu , for now

Last edited:
________ITS WORKING____________
But for now custom bike only work in race , not in main game
PD: You must also need to paint black some parts of your number in Alpha1 Channel , or if you complete edit for example number 18 (1) , go to the Channel , select Alpha1 channel and paint all in black
Like I said work and you see the preview in game, not on main menu , for now

Too much work for me. If you want to create a nice 18 number with different colours you are welcome.
I love the font used in that mod for motogp 15 with numbers 42 and 16

VR46 new suit (used from Le Mans on), number, boots WIP
mwFYMAw.jpg

XX3lzq1.jpg

cjm5jsv.jpg

Hi masters, how I can import the 3d files of helmets in blender? what files are the models? I think they are GFXCIRCUIT\HELMET\HELMET_001.BIN for example, this is correct? I have the program 3dSimED for import the files .bin but i can't import the files.. someone can help me? thanks!

Hi masters, how I can import the 3d files of helmets in blender? what files are the models? I think they are GFXCIRCUIT\HELMET\HELMET_001.BIN for example, this is correct? I have the program 3dSimED for import the files .bin but i can't import the files.. someone can help me? thanks!
3d bin files from Milestoen cannot be imported anywhere

Sorry for double-pots.. but it possible change the helmet of Jorge Lorenzo (or other) for the helmet comes by default in career mode? I already change the texture of agv default for the helmet of Pol Espargaró (because the brand its the same and the texture
fits perfectly) the helmet look perfect but I want to change the model, no te texture only.
It is possible? sorry for the disturb but I love the editing hehe thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back