MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

Still have to find a way to edit grass colour
that "3d grass" is not stored in the track.mix. You can find the apha matte in the track.mix but the actual texture is not there. I think it's hard coded elsewhere (because you see that it's just coloured, it's not a texture).
761MOXN.jpg

Hi everyone !

I've got a huge problem which is a minor or inexistant for you ^^

I want to replace some CUSTOM HELMETS by AI RIDERS HELMETS (because I cannot modd or use Photoshop)

I used to replace Xlite and Nolan custom helmets by Xlite and Nolan Riders helmets in Motogp 15 and it worked well because they had the same masks I guess ...

Here I tried with Luca Marini's helmet by just replacing DDS files (and changing the names of the files) but the game crashed...
upload_2016-12-4_14-26-41.png

RickyFortuna made exactly what I want :

upload_2016-12-4_14-29-26.png

But did he changed the masks ? If yes, is there any tutorial or does anyone have a solution without using Photoshop (just mixfile) ?

Thank you :)

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-4_14-29-7.png
    upload_2016-12-4_14-29-7.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 333
Modding Ride2 got a bit stuck ... so i got a bit creative on VRTG :)
C39B64BD80E356898FC6938888235835F40BB183

9FD9C5C6896EF4C9C36377680A1FE6FC42C16890

B13E8617EB3853CC2C6D5B2DD34D94C31B34E5BD

game is too easy ? How about MotoGP 2016 vs. 500cc or 990cc or Yamaha R1M ??? :D
I also made 250cc bikes vs moto2 or 125cc bikes vs moto3 :)

AD110F8C5E61447FDF3D8906716DA0F04A2D5E85

fdfsdfdsf.jpg

That is not WIP but I was thinging how much time you can spend creating a paddock as Milestone never did a proper paddock garage... Lets be honest... their paddock always look without a life.. So I looked for some images ( this one is from LCR Honda) I collected paddock garage measurements from unknown circuit and it said e.g. that garage is about 15 metres long and with combination of that LCR images I tried to create it myself... Yeah.. It is not completed but with some people, bikes and proper textures it could be better than Milestones ( I think )
If has anyone ever converted some bikes from MotoGP to 3ds format, you can send it to me and then we will see

fdfsdfdsf.jpg

That is not WIP but I was thinging how much time you can spend creating a paddock as Milestone never did a proper paddock garage... Lets be honest... their paddock always look without a life.. So I looked for some images ( this one is from LCR Honda) I collected paddock garage measurements from unknown circuit and it said e.g. that garage is about 15 metres long and with combination of that LCR images I tried to create it myself... Yeah.. It is not completed but with some people, bikes and proper textures it could be better than Milestones ( I think )
If has anyone ever converted some bikes from MotoGP to 3ds format, you can send it to me and then we will see
Massive top job :thumbsup:

fdfsdfdsf.jpg

i will be eternally grateful if you eventually release this project so we could make our own paddock garage graphics. good on ya!

Hi Guys!! This is a request if someone give some tips, Could anyone guide me in the rigth direction, how I could port RIDE2 bike (R1) to VR46 (MotoGP16)
I mean which of those files must be editing, Once I may 1 bike the rest could be same , I just want MotoGP = R1,Moto2 =R2 and so on.....
I really appreciate any kind of tips to do this, Thank you

Hi Guys!! This is a request if someone give some tips, Could anyone guide me in the rigth direction, how I could port RIDE2 bike (R1) to VR46 (MotoGP16)
I mean which of those files must be editing, Once I may 1 bike the rest could be same , I just want MotoGP = R1,Moto2 =R2 and so on.....
I really appreciate any kind of tips to do this, Thank you
I've tried to do something like this before: get MotoGP models to Ride 2, but i just throwed away the work...

I don't know anything about change graphics... but the dds files differs a lot from Ride 2... You also must change the inputs at gfxpak.mix, data.mix for what i've seen before... There has sound inputs, cameras, physics and so on... i even don't know if i changed everything to made it work but the fact is that the game at least worked, but no new bike appeared!

To start, try to just change the bikes models of a existing bike (like replace the GP16 to a Panigale for example only changing the dds and models)... if you do that, make new inputs of bikes is the other half the way.

I don't know if will work, because VRTG is prior to Ride 2, to make old things work in a new versions is easier then the contrary...

Anyway, wish you luck! I told you all information that i've gained when had tried to do that in Ride 2... please share any result!

Hi guys
As some of you know my WIP project now is to make differences between bikes in MotoGP (in future maybe Moto3 and Moto2)

So something like Ducati is "slow" in corners and powerful on straights and Yamaha some kind of opposite
When Ive started I had to look at 2017 tests and races and its top speed and times
Ive chosen a Losail Circuit because it was the first race of the season and also has nice differences between slow and speed corners.

VRTG/2017
Ducati GP.14.2 / GP15 ................. almost 350 kmh+
*Ducati GP15 / GP16 ..................... 345 kmh+
Ducati GP16 / GP17.......................345 kmh+ more torque than GP 16
RC213V (factory) ........................340 kmh+ agressive, fast exit from corners
RC213V (Sat)...............................almost same maybe less torque
*RC213V (VDS).............................less torque, less agressive
*Suzuki ..........................................+-340 (maybe the slowest on straights)
Aprilia.............................................340/345 kmh quite good top speed but bad front tires (lot of lowsiders)
*KTM...............................................340+ kmh but really dont know how it rides ( but i think it is maybe as heavy in corners as Ducati)
Yamaha............................................340+ kmh, slow on straights but not agressive at all
Yamaha Sat. ....................................almost same, less torque

I have completed a lot of laps and with these informations I have finished Yamahas, Ducatis and Aprilia.

I plan to release it for MotoGP 17 if Milestone did not modify these differences already..
But I need a help.. If you do not confirm these informations please send me a PM or comment it here in WIP section because there are some bikes (*) I really dont know about.
So listen riders or other people who describes the bikes and let me know and we can change another aspect of the game...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back