Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening:
View attachment 158462
When I open bike dds files they come up like this

View attachment 158463
But leathers come up normally
View attachment 158464
But in motogp 15 they load without the problem
If anybody knows why this is happening it would be extremely helpful and any help at all will be appreciated. I am using Paint.net btw

You need to open the file with photoshop, if you open this file with paint you have that problem.

*Example:

- This is the original file of yamaha bike. (opened with windows photo viewer)

As you can see, the transparent part looks like it happens to you with paint.

But when you open your file with photoshop this happens:

Click ok like in the pic.

And finally, the problem its fixed. The file (texture) is completely full, without transparent parts.

Then you can edit and watch all the parts of the bike, I hope I've helped you :)

Let me guess, you wanted to ad the red part "eneos" part they had in malaysia?

To the subject: unfortunately i don´t know why this happens. My guess is the game pulls the transparent parts out of an different file, which i couldn´t locate when i was doing this a couple of months ago.

but the good news is you can "overpaint" the file you opened.
not what you looked for, i know. but it´s something...
View attachment 158921
*the white parts are transparent

View attachment 158920
Yes, I was trying to add the red and that's good that you can paint over it. I appreciate your help :)

You need to open the file with photoshop, if you open this file with paint you have that problem.

*Example:

- This is the original file of yamaha bike. (opened with windows photo viewer)

As you can see, the transparent part looks like it happens to you with paint.

But when you open your file with photoshop this happens:

Click ok like in the pic.

And finally, the problem its fixed. The file (texture) is completely full, without transparent parts.

Then you can edit and watch all the parts of the bike, I hope I've helped you :)
Thanks for your help, I will have to get photoshop and try it out :)

Let me guess, you wanted to ad the red part "eneos" part they had in malaysia?

To the subject: unfortunately i don´t know why this happens. My guess is the game pulls the transparent parts out of an different file, which i couldn´t locate when i was doing this a couple of months ago.

but the good news is you can "overpaint" the file you opened.
not what you looked for, i know. but it´s something...
View attachment 158921
*the white parts are transparent

View attachment 158920
Use Photoshop, the file is right

Hi guys do you know where is the code of the helmet model??? I want to swap Iannone AGV helmet with Lorenzo Shark helmet... The problem is that i can change the skin of the helmet but not the model so now i have the skin of jorge lorenzo on an AGV helmet and this sucks :D

Hi guys do you know where is the code of the helmet model??? I want to swap Iannone AGV helmet with Lorenzo Shark helmet... The problem is that i can change the skin of the helmet but not the model so now i have the skin of jorge lorenzo on an AGV helmet and this sucks :D
need to change file .bml on gfxgem.mix but i can understand well what you really need if you need to have the agv hel of iannone it's not possible cause custom helmets are differnt from the Ai pilots, so you must change with bml editor

hey guys,someone is interested to lorenzo livery in valencia test? have just made a complete set with suit, boots bike skin and glass, it's not a class textures i'm not a skinner you need also to change the team to lorenzo in db and gfxgem .bmls

I need to change the Suzuki sound with the Yamaha one.
Any tips?
All MotoGP sounds are compressed in a .BANK file located inside sfx.mix (that means sound effects). Once extracted the path should be Sfx\SoundBanks\..

So there is not a way to edit the directly, but you could try editing the vehicles folder inside DATA\SOUNDCONFIG\VEHICLES\
and replace Susuki with Yamaha renaming the files. I am not sure which one is correct, there is not "Suzuki" folder. Though there is a folder called 00_DRAFT where you can find all bikes .bml sound setting.

Duplicate "GP13_YAMAHA_GP06.BML" and renaming it "GP15_SUZUKI_GP15.BML" (replacing default one) could do it..
So that both bikes bml points to the same sound file inside the .bank archive.

Update, I just test it myself and it works.

To replace Suzuki audio with Yamaha's sound, do the following:
Unpack data.mix
Go to DATA\SOUNDCONFIG\VEHICLES\00_DRAFT
Duplicate "GP13_YAMAHA_GP06.BML" and rename it "GP15_SUZUKI_GP15.BML" (delete or rename/backup the default one)

Repack data.mix and you are done!

yes it's possible, you must edit files in gfxgem.mix for example gfxgem pilots with bml editor, but also in data.mic db are the data pilots and teams as reference to look how is named the teams example foder 500 is ducati so team 500 is ducati official team, for teams is more complicated you must edit many more files in data gfxgem and menu,the process is long and laborius ahahaha
Hello can anybody help me with this, and explain a bit more how to do this?
I would like to duplicate some bikes/riders in the 500cc class. So if i want to duplicate Noriyuka Haga (red Bull), how should i do this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back