MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game Modding Questions

Last edited:
Interesting, that lap times, despite being generated in qualifying, are generated when rider crosses physically S/F line. Also it is hard to determine what is this distribution between min and max values. Is there maximum between and lesser probability near both extreme values? I mean - something like Gaussian function? Anyway - best is qualifying for 10 minutes, and no problems...
Because at full duration (45 minutes), randomization is worse... In Moto 2 Zarco can qualify as low as 12th, for example. It never happens at 45 mins, even with increased TimeGenerationMin-TimeGenerationMax range.

Could someone know and wanna explain to me what exactly are this values? I would like to make AI brake just a little early, also is there in this files the AI speed, I hate when rape me in the straight
Thank you
fa.jpg

Could someone know and wanna explain to me what exactly are this values? I would like to make AI brake just a little early, also is there in this files the AI speed, I hate when rape me in the straight
Thank you View attachment 144217
The higher the speed is the faster the AI does that things. If you want the AI brake earlier, put a value like 5 or 7 into the brakepressurespeed, they should push the brake lever faster

Anyone got any ideas where or what file the replay camera settings are ? I want to modify the camera at turn 6 at Mugello ... its like the camera is sitting on the ground or something ...:confused:. Found something in Data / Tracks/ Mugello . Going to have a play . Any advice would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hi, i was wondering if you could help me out, if not then not to worry

I have been asking around but no one knows how to but basically for my youtube series i'm doing career mode on VRTG but the first 2 seasons are on the PS4 then season 3 will be on the PC with the mods.
However this is where i'm stuck:
- I want to switch the rider line up so riders ride for different teams (Lorenzo on Ducati etc) i have made all the liveries and leathers, everything works apart from the bike, is there some coding needing to be done to make the new liveries show up.

- Do you know if it's possible to add a rider into a 1 rider team? (for example add Let's say Jack Miller onto the LCR Honda with Cal Crutchlow.)

- Another question is do you know if it's possible to add new teams like KTM or a custom team?

- Also do you know how i can edit the rider names so i can turn Jorge Navarro in Moto3 to Lorenzo Dalla Porta etc?

Finally - when i swap the rider numbers around in the motogp2016/Bikes/BikeGP_(then a number) file, the game just crashes.

I hope you can help, if not then not to worry :)

Many Thanks :)

Nevermind, I searched around all day and eventuelly found a lead in the motogp15 section of the forum. Wasn't exactly the same as suggested there but I worked myself to the answer.
Thanks anyways!
hye i'm looking
Nevermind, I searched around all day and eventuelly found a lead in the motogp15 section of the forum. Wasn't exactly the same as suggested there but I worked myself to the answer.
Thanks anyways!
hey, i'm looking to do the same thing, could u help me out?

One question friends:
Im in moto 2 in trayectory mode, Luis salom team. How I can to change my custom driver to another team? The bike its very bad.. impossible to driving good.. I cant change now, Im in katar.. I can change the team? Thanks!

What do you mean? Sign with another team? Just need to do more racer to recieve the offer to another team , If is that what you asking for...
Yeah, I want to sign with another team but I want it now xD I dont know it its possible with blm edition or something. The problem is the waiting for new offers is too long, im in firts race and my bike is to bad. If you have how to solve the problem tell me :) if it isnt posible (change team) I will have to wait to next offer xD

Yeah, I want to sign with another team but I want it now xD I dont know it its possible with blm edition or something. The problem is the waiting for new offers is too long, im in firts race and my bike is to bad. If you have how to solve the problem tell me :) if it isnt posible (change team) I will have to wait to next offer xD
Yeah, I want to sign with another team but I want it now xD I dont know it its possible with blm edition or something. The problem is the waiting for new offers is too long, im in firts race and my bike is to bad. If you have how to solve the problem tell me :) if it isnt posible (change team) I will have to wait to next offer xD[/QUO
try increasing performance in the bml files :/

Hi there guys!!!
Is there anyway to port SBKGen (bikes) to reemplace GP15 season, I dont know if is this possible, I check the files and they have diffents names, if someone know if a way let us know , thank you
If I can do it with 1 bike the rest must be the same, but dodnt know which fies must be reemplaced :sick:

OK there is another way, and this should be work, Is duplicate the bike you (estrella galicia as you said) make a copy of that bike assign another CUS_BIKE_720 (example) same for cockpit , class, open the file and assign another entry , so with this you will have your team bike empty number , open it wit CS an put your number in the position as you want , cause you are putting the number over the bike skin, if you want, if you dont understand the process I will try to explain better later, so wait me a little more ;)

Edit gfxgem_team.bml file, find your team in your case is moto2 estrella galicia, and the copy that team using bml editor paste it on entities so it becomes the original moto2 estrella galicia duplicate. After that, edit the id of the duplicate with your edited liveries id, if it estrella galicia then the original id is 659 (same as it livery) then change the value so it become same as your edited livery. If your edited livery is named BIKE720 then your id is 720

View attachment 145196 I dont remenber why I do this process , but is work for me I have duplicate Number, and CUS_Number ( 715 ) ID of mahindra , just in case , maybe It was anncesary to do this

I have a problem with this method:
Im in ducati motogp 2016 team, and I want to have a cus_number. The method of painting the diffuse texture of bike is invalid for this problem:

In the part of the number, the bike has a hole, and I cant paint in this part.. It is not well in the game.
I followed the steps I have replied before but it doesnt work .. I put some pics for you, more info :)
Something its wrong.. whats it? help please!

- I duplicate the team for new assing for my rider, this works fine.

- They are the textures in the folder of ducati.

- And this is the result.. I havent custom number.. :(

- I tried what Xtra-Large22 say (in before replies), duplicate the cus_number and number. I dont know how it works but I try it

- They are the textures with the new assignement, but the result its the same... I havent number in my bike

Someone can help me? thanks!

I have a problem with this method:
Im in ducati motogp 2016 team, and I want to have a cus_number. The method of painting the diffuse texture of bike is invalid for this problem:

In the part of the number, the bike has a hole, and I cant paint in this part.. It is not well in the game.
I followed the steps I have replied before but it doesnt work .. I put some pics for you, more info :)
Something its wrong.. whats it? help please!

- I duplicate the team for new assing for my rider, this works fine.

- They are the textures in the folder of ducati.

- And this is the result.. I havent custom number.. :(

- I tried what Xtra-Large22 say (in before replies), duplicate the cus_number and number. I dont know how it works but I try it

- They are the textures with the new assignement, but the result its the same... I havent number in my bike

Someone can help me? thanks!
I took the other route and simply cut the camera hole out of the number. it´s not perfect, but the mechanics wouldn´t do it any other in reality.
number.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years