Valencia street circuit is abandoned

http://www.marca.com/2013/01/23/motor/formula1/1358937864.html

Light boxes completely ransacked, sewers without manholes and street lamps without wires. It is the sad state in which there is the Valencia Street Circuit.
Only seven months ago that was held at the track the last Grand Prix of Europe. Now, far from the glamor, the neighbors complain that there is no supervision and that thieves have taken everything that was worth anything.
The sloppiness situation is such that the tunnel giving access to the track during the career is completely flooded. And a bridge that cost two million now only used by homeless to spend the night.
Neighbors call on the Government to seek a profit by Circuit pending someday return to Formula 1.

Always hated watching races at that circuit.
The area looked beautiful, unfortunately the races there are quite boring to watch.
I'd rather see a race at any other circuit.

Horrible track. Never understood why they went there in the first place while they have a fantastic real circuit nearby (Ricardo Tormo).
They have a decent facility nearby. It struggles to produce good racing in other high level categories, so I dont see it working for F1 either.

I find this sad as well. I love driving it in games. I loved watching it on TV.
It has a certain flow to all the twists and turns that suits my driving style.
What a waste.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back