F1 2010 Valencia - Europe (Dry)

• Thread starter Oliver Robert Zovko
  • Start date
F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Andrew's setup, Victor's gears. Career year 5 of 7, Mclaren, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:40:060, pole. Race 1st, 1:41:645 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

I put a 1:42.2 down with this set up but can't break that. Still seem to have a mix if both over & under steer strangely?
Still a good set up tho.

i just used arjen's setup like recommended by someone a few posts above me and it worked well for me. After getting to know the track i got a 1:42.202 down for pole in my sauber, first season.

Andrew's setup, Victor's gears. Career year 6 of 7, Mercedes, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:47:545, pole. Race 1st, 1:41:659 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

I just tried setting the car up myself in the McLaren on TT. I don't fully understand the gears enough to make them more effective, which is annoying when I hit the limiter on the straights.

However, using the fully dry setup and then changing the balance to 100% at the rear seemed to work for me and enabled me to significantly improve my time by 2 seconds. I guess it's my driving style that helps mostly.

1:36.159 :D. Could definitely do a 1:35 if I didn't make a single error.

Did a couple of 1:41s with #43 setup, then I got to 3rd after changing to wet tyres, fighting for position i scratched Hamilton, got a drivethrough, fair enough, got to the pit lane, driving down the pit lane, turned right and switched to option tires, wtf? stupid AI once more, games great though..

any good setup for race or qualifying with all sims on?

I do not understand why only are those setups for TT. I never play TT, I only play online with all sims aithout
any aid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back