1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Tracks Val de Vienne (2 seasons, 2 layouts) 1.0

Val de Vienne for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,309
    Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Val de Vienne (2 layouts, 2 seasons) - Val de Vienne for AMS

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 8
  2. CapitanulHaos

CapitanulHaos

Ratings:
    +5
    Was wondering, would it be possible to blend the tarmac/asphalt texture with grass so it doesn't cut straight into the grass?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  3. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +139
    Thanks for ANOTHER interesting and well crafted track!!

I am getting some strange strobing/aliasing on the armco that I don't get at other tracks. That and some z-fighting (half of which is from stock Reiza components like the pit booths and cranes) are all that stands between this track and perfection :)

4. balage06

balage06
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi everyone!

The track itself is fantastic, but for some reason there are safety car periods after every AI accident, although the mid-race full course yellow option is turned off in the menu.

5. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +410
    What is the car that is used?

6. balage06

balage06
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    I investigated a bit more and turns out the mod's 'series' file was misconfigured, I was simply lucky with it on other circuits. My apologies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Ratings:
    +60
    Great track.

Took 24 Ai + myself out on this track using the Ultima Race spec and kept getting messages that if i didnt slow and let the leaders past I would get a penalty for ignoring a blue flag. Two places it happened, on the grid straight and mid way around.

This was within the first few laps. Then I saw AI slowing to a halt in the same places I was getting the warning.

Ultima Race is a Reiza series car. Is this a track bug or a Reiza series issue?