Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Val de Vienne (2 layouts, 2 seasons) - Val de Vienne for AMS

tease1.201781141024.jpg

tease2.201781141125.jpg

tease3.201781141244.jpg

tease4.201781141334.jpg

Hi!

Here comes Val de Vienne (le Vigeant) with 2 layouts (moto version included)
Very used track in France.

Thanks to Fabrice (fabfr06) for the initial track and to have proposed it to me.

Very nice and...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for ANOTHER interesting and well crafted track!!

I am getting some strange strobing/aliasing on the armco that I don't get at other tracks. That and some z-fighting (half of which is from stock Reiza components like the pit booths and cranes) are all that stands between this track and perfection :)

Hi everyone!

The track itself is fantastic, but for some reason there are safety car periods after every AI accident, although the mid-race full course yellow option is turned off in the menu.

Great track.

Took 24 Ai + myself out on this track using the Ultima Race spec and kept getting messages that if i didnt slow and let the leaders past I would get a penalty for ignoring a blue flag. Two places it happened, on the grid straight and mid way around.

This was within the first few laps. Then I saw AI slowing to a halt in the same places I was getting the warning.

Ultima Race is a Reiza series car. Is this a track bug or a Reiza series issue?

Great track! Thanks.. 5 stars awarded :)

It was mentioned in the work in progress thread prior to release that there would be night lighting for this track.. Was it dismissed? Or is it for one of the layouts that I just haven't tried yet? I was really looking forward to this as most add-on tracks lack this feature. Understood of it's not going to happen and no complaints - the track is fantastic as is.

Patrick Giranthon updated Val de Vienne (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) with a new update entry:

Maintenance update, Mesh optimization, Deep cleaning

(ValdeVienne_AMS_V1.20.7z) MD5 = F82A58BA4564812290F07260A7FF03E2

Circuit du Val de Vienne v1.20 for Automobilista

Special note :
It should be possible to overwrite an old version with this update. However if you have any loading errors be sure to remove any previous versions of "ValdeVinne" from your locations folder before installing v1.20.

A maintenance update with some additional upgrades for Val de Vinne to improve performance and take advantage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years