Vacation/planning week 26 & 34

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
As the title says, we are taking a week's vacation from the driving, and will try to cook up a plan for some more events for the summer and autumn.
Do shout if you have an idea for an event we can run, creativity can be difficult for us when we "have to" be creative.

Enjoy the week off, and welcome back to more rallying in the weeks to come :)

What about our Finland highlight vid :inlove:

Just kidding, I can wait for as long as it takes, just had to throw that one in there after Magnus asking for a result of another event :)

I've suggested it before but a Southern Hemisphere Rally would be a lot of fun, utilizing some of the Madagaskar and Argentina stages in the BTB pack as well as a few others from Australia, preferably with GrH or some other older cars :)

An All Night Rally maybe, has been a while since the last one I think? :unsure:

Cheers and enjoy the vacation, if you get some or if it's all a work-on-hobby week instead :thumbsup:

I think I have to take another planning week, as I have yet again failed to make any plans for more rallys right now. I do have a few ideas, but that need a bit more planning to get it up and running.
Do shout if you have any good ideas too, there are quite a few weeks to fill up still :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%