1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8Supercar Reenactments

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by adrenalinmatt1, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all i am new here and i do the V8Supercar reenactments with AMF. In this thread will be some of the great v8 reenactments i have done in the pass month, and all reenactments are done on Rfactor the mods i do them on are V8Factor,FVR09 and Touring car legends...

I hope you all enjoy! - this one here is my best one yet!

Sandown 400 2008 finish

LINK [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvSN6OJpYKs&feature=channel_page[/ame]
  2. Here is one that i did today on the Touring car legends mod on Rfactor this is Bathurst 1986 the last lap...

3. Here is another one that i uploaded today guys iknow i keep posting alot of them but most of them i have done was months ago. If you would like to see more i upload them at www.youtube.com/AMFV8Reenactments Coming soon to the reenactments is the Falken 400 Finish's and some more Touring car legend action! (Nissan GTR Bathurst very soon!)

A Lap around with D.Johnson at Lakeside in 1985

4. Here is the Race 7 finish Reenactment,

5. Here is the Race 8 finish i just uploaded this last night i hope you all enjoy my reenactments and Comments are welcomed!

6. Now this crash is not 100% right but this was the best i could get it at... This one was very hard to do...

7. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

LOL these are great, only just noticed them.

Boy, you must have a lot of spare time :)
  8. Thanks mate finally someone talks about them! :rotfl:

Yeah when i am normaly bored i do them up for AMF...

But yeah if you guys would like to request a reenactment i would be happy to make it as long as it's not to hard LOL :rotfl:

I made this today i hope you enjoy!

10. Here is another Touring car legends reenactment i did this happend back in 1985 this was a battle between 4th and 5th place which was dick johnson in the ford mustang and jim richards in the bmw. This one was fun to do and i enjoyed making it... I hope you all enjoy! - WATCH YOUTUBE CLIP IN FULL HD!

11. Nice:good:
  12. Thanks..
  13. Thank you for sharing your work here mate,really enjoyed going through them all :good:,im a big TCL lover so hopefully more to come.
  14. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I've Watched them aswell and they are great. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.