1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU V8's @ Interlagos Historic 1980 - Fri 21st March 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8

Track: Interlagos Historic 1980
    Race 1:
    Practice:
    20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1: 30 mins

Race 2:
    Practice:
    21:05 GMT
    Qualifying: 21:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap )
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 2 : 30 mins

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

1. Morne Du Plooy
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver

Remember to fix a button for the push to pass speed boost which can be used a number of times in the race Once pressed and used it has a period of time before it can be used again.

Example of track limits for a track

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up

3. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

Sign me up for this one too! :)

4. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

come on guys....

5. Maybe i can make it. Though I highly doubt it so don't sign me

6. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

well, looks like this one didn't happen.. shame really.. the v8's are one of the best cars in the game.

7. I thinks its more of the track choice. I dont like racing tracks with 2min+ lap times besides the Ring of course.

8. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

lol yeah me niether... but there were more than 6 entries in the Blancpain sprint race on thursday night.