1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Gavin.G, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What a monumental effort! I joined this team back when Unleashed was in it's infancy. I've Worked tirelessly alongside Krunch, Bacon, Mojo, Kevo, Doug and ChaosF1 to get Unleashed to where it is today. A mod that I believe is truly is second to none, even in it's unfinished state.

Every now and then the stars and moon align and that alignment allows you to be part of something very special. Without exception the boys in this team are the most talented group I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

So without further ado that I'm pleased to announce. V8Factor Unleashed.

Coming soon to a PC near you.
  2. Can't argue with that. +1 .:letsgoracing:
  3. We must be getting close.
  4. Nah they're not releasing till August :wink:
  5. damn !!!! hahahah :p
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its almost august :)
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Dang, now I will be sitting on needels all day, hitting F5 :tongue:
  8. You guys are a tease lol its killing me know please please let us have it :D
  9. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

So, when are "Thunderbirds go"?..

Is there anyway, anyone can trace, at what time, the avatars are changed?....
  10. I am going to have a stab in the dark here. They all have thunderbird 1 count how many there are and you have the day its coming out I think:confused:
  11. 5---4---3---2---1 Thunderbirds are GO!.
  12. This is going to be torture just waiting for this. Should I be making some space for a new VE?
  13. I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend some of my 2 week holiday driving these babies!!!!

By the way my holiday started 57 mins ago :wink:.
  14. guys thanks a lot 4 years in the making and im still beside myself wow
  15. Thread closed in light of feedback thread now open....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.