1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8Factor Unleashed WIP Pics

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Kevo, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Some pics of how the FG is currently looking. Not much work is needed for the exterior to be finished, but as you can see the cockpit needs a lot of work.

FG_13..jpg FG_12..jpg FG_06..jpg FG_09..jpg
    FG_08..jpg FG_11..jpg FG_07..jpg FG_14..jpg

www.v8gaming.com

2. That looks sweet guys. :smile:

3. That is so sweet - really. I cannot wait :D

Any chance of some bigger pics? :)

4. Edited the top post to display pics correctly :)

5. Thanks for the comments guys :)

hmm the links all worked properly on another forum, dont know why they dont on this one. First post edited with regular links instead.

6. Already fixed :)

I've always found wheelarches give a good indication of how professional/good a mod will be - and those are perfect! :D

7. Awesome. This Mod will rock:cool:

Loving the original mod thanks to Ryan and the RDV8SC and I can't wait to race these beauties :wink:.

8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I just wanna drive one right now. XD

9. It would be lovely to see it in GTR EVO. :rolleyes:

10. awsome looking car even it is a Ford :p
    *waves the Holden banner* any change to get some Holden pics too ?

11. FG

Looks great Kevo - you have excelled yourself there. Looks great from the outside.

12. The VE pics actually made me kind of like the VE. :tongue:

13. Virtual messed up - they call it the 07/08 mod - when the car is clearly an FG.

14. To be honest Ryan this mod started it's life as the 2007 and 2008 V8 Supercar Series with the VE and BF but has now expanded and grown to the point where 07-08 are just 2 additional seasons that will be offered. We've upped the ante for the v8 and rfactor fans.

Gav

15. I guessed as much - but Virtualr are still wrong :)

16. And for that we're eternaly grateful :biggrin:.

17. Thats right Gav.

The next release will unleash a lot of content that we have all been working on in the background, and some has been in the stable for a while waiiting for a chance to be released.

18. Does that include any tracks? I'd really like to see Bathurst 2009 (with the improved Skyline), but V8 Unleashed would probably take up all my spare time until next year. :biggrin:

19. Explosive Face.

We have decided to move away from tracks as included content in Mods, and release them as stand alone.

Bathurst has needed to be double handled in the past as a result of its inclusion in the 2006 Mod, and then us having to deal with the separate install.

But... Krunch has updated it to include the Citigate in the 2006 1.3 patch, so a 2009 onwards version might be possible.