1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8Factor Unleashed Liveries!

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Andy Johns, May 7, 2011.

1. Thought it was about time to have a tread to show off our liveries we have been making with the "unofficial" templates =)

NZ V8 SuperTourers WIP :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Fictional team :) - Leopard Urban Cat Racing
    Leopard/Selwyn Star Livery
    [​IMG]
    Leopard Urban Cat Livery With Red Cross Earthquake Appeal
    [​IMG]
    Leopard/Orbiter Livery With Red Cross Earthquake Appeal
    [​IMG]

SP Tools Race06 - ITM 400 Livery WIP
    [​IMG]

Sprint Gas Racing 2009 Bathurst Livery WIP
    [​IMG]

2. Looks Mean!!

3. heres one I did earlier with my own templates :)

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Hi guys here is my latest skin download link will be here soon hope you like it :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ;).

Cole.jpg Larose.jpg Spain.jpg Leitner.jpg Dobbing.jpg Brook.jpg Hekkenberg.jpg Leinonen.jpg Tveit.jpg Leung.jpg Antonia.jpg strauss.jpg

7. Heres a few of mine i've done from my own template:

Fictional JDR:

[​IMG]

Fujitsu Series 2011:

[​IMG]

Cheers

8. Nice Fujitsu cars Mute. Good to see Russell leading Thompson there mate. haha....... Is that Pritty trailing up the back there mate? Looks like we have to add a Fujitu series with community content to a season add-on. They look really well done. The standard needs to be that high though. The driver and helmet will be in the templates release. They're a lot of fun to do.

9. i changed the grey to black... i think it looks way better

[​IMG]

10. Beautiful ! :D

11. Here is my new skin Mobil from 89. (Thanks Ryan :) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I presume you mean the 88 Brock M3? ;)

13. Nope the ford Brock & Rouse :)

14. Ah that would be 89 then :)

I know Mobil sponsored Holden later in life, but if it's based off a Ford, erm, why not paint a Ford? :)

15. I was going to but the template kept coming out upside down on the car. I will try to work out why then i will do it for that as well. My plan is to make the same skins for both cars :)

Thanks for putting me right on the year :)

16. 1989 and 1990 he used ex rouse sport sierras. 1991 was when he re-joined Holden with Larry Perkins. 1988 he drove with Neil Crompton in the Beemer

17. New Holden from years gone by Slako/Leeds/Smith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really happy with the way this has come out :)

18. Does any one have a blank window PSD I could use please please please

19. Yep sure do! It'll be available when the patch is released along with everybodies favourit stuff, The drivers and helmets. We know how much you guy's love doing those. hahaha..........

20. Thanks Doug62 I will just have to wait for you to release your awesome stuff :)

I will update the cars when I get them.